Beard 01 - Not visible in Photo Mode

+
I know people are aware of this issue.. but it's been present since launch! I wanna start another thread to remind CDPR. I'd very much appreciate a quick hotfix as it really bothers me. I never intended my V male characters to look baby-faced in Photo Mode, but Beard 01 is my favourite (when it works, like in Inventory, mirrors, etc...) so I want to use it! Oddly, it does show up in Photo Mode when driving a car or riding a bike...? Please, CDPR, fix this already! xD

Thanks!

Have you made sure to submit a ticket?
I haven't, no, because I figured CDPR already knew about this issue. I mean, there's threads that discuss this from months ago. I just wanted to start another thread in case the issue has been forgotten. Do you suggest I still submit a ticket? As Patch 1.3 will likely have a hotfix soon (I imagine...) I had hoped that this would be one of the issues to get finally resolved.

I haven't, no, because I figured CDPR already knew about this issue. I mean, there's threads that discuss this from months ago. I just wanted to start another thread in case the issue has been forgotten. Do you suggest I still submit a ticket? As Patch 1.3 will likely have a hotfix soon (I imagine...) I had hoped that this would be one of the issues to get finally resolved.
Always, always submit a ticket even if it's a known issue. You being thorough and them getting details and tickets from as many sources as possible helps out a lot.

Top Bottom