Beard grow and the hair/beardstyle dlc

+
I meditate quite often because I prefer playing during daytime and clear weather so 5 days are quickly passed...

There are razors in the game, why aren't we at least able to simply use them via the inventory to shave?

Now that would be a great idea, also wouldn't mind a simple option we can turn on or off the beard grow so people that want one look can keep that look without having to visit the barber all the time just to keep a clean shaven look, or simply add an extra beard style for clean shaven that actually stays clean shaven and offcourse keep the clean shaven one that makes the beard grow

Now that would be a great idea, also wouldn't mind a simple option we can turn on or off the beard grow so people that want one look can keep that look without having to visit the barber all the time just to keep a clean shaven look, or simply add an extra beard style for clean shaven that actually stays clean shaven and offcourse keep the clean shaven one that makes the beard grow

I was originally expecting an option in the menu like you said. Same for the DLC that comes out today, was expecting an option like "DLC clothes for Yennefer". How are they gonna handle the new outfit for Yennefer? Does her default outfit simply get replaced by installing the DLC?

Not downloading it since I like her original look better but still wondering.

Once I have the Nilfgaardian armor I might wanna go fully shaven... gonna be a pain in the ass with the current mechanic

I have the armor now and as I feared I do like it a whole lot better fully shaven and it's really annoying having to go Oxenfurt or Novigrad every 15 minutes.

They devs stated themselves that it would be weird having to adjust the beard over and over again after choosing a look

Last edited:
I would have preffered a toggle option, to either toggle growth in or out. I love the idea that I would have to adjust it for a specific look. For me the game gets more depth through such a detail. But then again I love the beard and I would even like it to grow a lot longer than it can now. But at least I can go full Geralt-Wan Kenobi!

Does anyone know if there is a way to keep my beard at the middle stage not clean shaven but not full I have the dlc but the beard still grows in full and it grows so fast!!

Top Bottom