Beard grow and the hair/beardstyle dlc

+
Beard grow and the hair/beardstyle dlc

Hey all.

Before you all going to tell me, i know Geralt's beard grow will stop when you do something with the DLC.
But there is where the reason is that i create this topic.

Does the beardgrow stop when you "install" the DLC, or does it stop when you "go to a barber and apply one of the styles that come with the dlc?"

Thanks on forehand for helping me.

Cheers, Mara

Glad someone asked this, been wondering the some thing, as I don't see any option to choose a 'more progressed' version of the default beard

Your beard stops growing if you change your beard style. If you go for the clean shaved style it still grows.
Awesome name, are you German?xD

Does it really? Been walking around with the second stage of the default beard for quite some time now and it didn't grow (which is quite alright since that's my favorite look anyway)

Thank you for that still tho,

I keep an eye on geralts beard myself too. I installed the dlc and it still grows, so might've what @FrostKaiser says.
But still keep this topic open i think to see how far it can grow?

It only grows when you choose Clean Shave. Any other option including the short trimmed beard will make the growing stop. It will grow again if you choose clean shave

Awesome name, are you German?xD

Does it really? Been walking around with the second stage of the default beard for quite some time now and it didn't grow (which is quite alright since that's my favorite look anyway)
No, I'm actually brazilian. Long story behind my name though =P

With the DLC and version 1.03, it is growing when trimmed full beard is chosen. See below.

With the DLC and version 1.03, it is growing when trimmed full beard is chosen. See below.

And what about when fully shaven`Does it still grow?

btw, version 1.03? I haven't connected the internet to my PS4 today yet but yesterday it was still version 1.01 for me...

It was quite a hard choice for me to either go fully shaven or bearded, both looks great on Geralt. I chose the beard for now since it makes him look tougher and somewhat wiser. Shaven he looks way younger and not nearly as experienced or threatening

As awesome as Geralt looks, I still miss a full ponytail haircut

Attachments

• head9.jpg
    head9.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 295
  • head10.jpg
    head10.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 2,638
Last edited:
@HexerDa and others,

It appears Geralt's beard is growing when clean shaven, see below.

Glad I'm going with the beard, would be real a pain in the ass having to go to the barber every 5 minutes

The devs specifically stated that the beard would stop growing once the beard and hairstyle DLC was installed. Wonder why they changed that

Last edited:
Going to the barber every four or five days is probably needed, if you don't mind a five o'clock shadow for the clean shave.

Going to the barber every four or five days is probably needed, if you don't mind a five o'clock shadow for the clean shave.

I meditate quite often because I prefer playing during daytime and clear weather so 5 days are quickly passed...

There are razors in the game, why aren't we at least able to simply use them via the inventory to shave?

That's not a bad idea for dev's to consider, let the player maintain the style they have with that endless horde of razors we pick up.

Top Bottom