Beast in Me

+
In the final race I decided to finish the race and not follow Sampson's car. Can I still buy the quadra cthulhu? I've waited many in-game days but I still don't have the option to buy it.

In the final race I decided to finish the race and not follow Sampson's car. Can I still buy the quadra cthulhu? I've waited many in-game days but I still don't have the option to buy it.
you need lvl up your street cred or you can get the quadra chtulhu for free if you follow Sampson but do not let Claire kill him.
Later he will send message and the car for you.

To not make Claire kill him you have to always show her that revenge is not the way to go, since the first mission that she mentions it else she'll just shoot him regardless and you can't get it, if she spares him you get both beast and sampson's car.
If she kills him, you get beast.
If you continue the race you get neither.
Afaik you -need- to have Claire confront Sampson but not let her kill him, else you don't get any of the two cars. (This is what I've read off a guide anyway, I just had her kill him lols)

the best option is not to kill him and have the 2 cars for free XD
even on her PC, she doesn't seem to like this revenge thing

You need to say "i want to finish the race" when she asks you for help before the last mission.
In last mission you need to follow Sampson and convice her to not kill him.

Top Bottom