Beat on the brat Rancho Coronado : Dialog with Rhino doesn't start

+
Hello,

I can't complete this quest, Rhino is standing in her arena and I'm asked to discuss with her but no dialog starts when standing next to her, I also can't attack her.

Here are, I think, steps I did to get there :
- I go to animals HQ to start this quest
- I talked to Rhino standing outside of the arena and ask to start the fight
- I go to the arena and successfully fight with here, and lose
- I fight again several times when she proposed it just after my fail, I lost each time
- I gave up and go do several secondary quests, increasing level and stuff
- I do another "Beat on the brat" quest with another opponent and win
- I go back to animals HQ : Rhino is still standing in her arena and I can't start anymore a dialogue or fight with her.

I tried to save and reload, repair game cache, it doesn't fix it ... and I don't want to reload a save 15 hours ago before initiating the first fight with her.

Anyone have a workaround for that ?

Last edited:
I am having the same issue and got to this point the same way. Any one have an idea on a way to proceed with this fight?

This is a bug. The only way to clear this issue. Is wait for the assassination mission on that guy. It reactivates Rhino. DO NOT attempt to kill her. She's invincible thanks to this bug. Kill the target, avoid her, and get out of the place. When the mission completes. It force completes her mission. Because the story forces all the NPC characters to despawn and close the gym.

This is a bug. The only way to clear this issue. Is wait for the assassination mission on that guy. It reactivates Rhino. DO NOT attempt to kill her. She's invincible thanks to this bug. Kill the target, avoid her, and get out of the place. When the mission completes. It force completes her mission. Because the story forces all the NPC characters to despawn and close the gym.

Hey i did the assassination mission and nothing changed. She´s still standing in the pit and i cant start the dialog. Even cant shoot her. I also have played several hours since i fought her first time when this bug occured and to load that savepoint is no option for me. pls project red fix that bug :(

Same, I did the assassination quest and wasn't able to start the dialog with Rhino. I re-launched the game after 1.2 to check if this bug was fixed and unfortunatly this quest is still broken for me.

Top Bottom