Beat on the brat Rhino

+
the game team probably not gonna get this valuable feedback from us all as there's lots of them to read through.

I can't defeat this quest because there was an mission quest that required me to kill the owner of the club. So I head in the club to start a fight with Rhino and get in the ring... After when the fight starts everybody going after my V's ass because they somehow magically discovered I killed the owner of the club. Because of this I might have to restart the whole game? I'm pretty sure sneaking around in the gym to kill off every NPC there is causing Rhino to forfeit the ring fight and go into assault mode making it an another option not being able to clear the mission.

One easy solution, but maybe too late for you.
Fight and beat RHINO before doing the GIG.

Or like you said, sneak and knockout every Animals (except the vendor) in the club before the fight (without any detection) could be good. Normally the fight still available if you are not in open combat in the club.

After you won the fight versus Rhino and the main entrance garage door is open, you can aim at the window of that boss office from outside the building with a sniper rifle. And just in case Rhino got agro on you after you killed that boss, leave the area and run.

Guest 4522391

[content removed per user request]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just do the gig that's there and trigger a fight with the entire gym. You kill Rhino with everyone else, but you're still able to move on in Beat on the Brat. The final fight is easier than her. It's the only quest I don't even attempt stealthing because I hate fighting Rhino.

DC9V

Forum veteran
Playing on very hard difficulty with BODY 20 and It's so difficult to beat RHINO...
I will probably have to practice every day for this, but I believe that it's possible.

Last edited:

DC9V

Forum veteran
I just completed this part of Beat on the Brat, and also the quest For my Son simultaneously, without any fight or weapons, except Breach Protocol.
  • Talk to Rhino and the other guys without causing combat. (Maybe it's necessary for the quest progress to loose the fight with her at least once.)
  • Perform a double jump to get upstairs
  • Grab Logan before combat state
  • While holding Logan make sure one of the other Animals detects you
  • Perform a non-lethal takedown
  • Take the back exit and bring the body to the car (before the Animals start to shoot at you)
  • Leave the area

Last edited:
You can kill Rhino (and the whole club) and it will count for progressing to the next fight. Just aggro Rhino outside of the club because she can invincible if inside with the quest to fight her still pending.

Top Bottom