Beating the Game Without Finishing the Main Quest

+
Yup, it's possible.

Won't spoil it, but the game is definitely finished without having to finish the main quest that way.
No question about it.

Totally no idea when and how, but I've read somewhere an interesting secret about 70% relation with Johnny ;). Lots of secrets out there

I'm just wondering - is this true?
If there is not ONE ending like this I don't even wan
If you've went on reading all the endings possible you should have seen which one he is talking about. You can definitely beat the game without finishing the main story.

Yes. It is hard to finish the main quest because you always load back in to the previous save. :coolstory:
The string of text "Nocturne OP55N1 " is going to haunt me till the rest of my days.

This is the most interesting thing I've read in the forums. Now I'm curious about how many ways this game can be played through!

Maybe the idea was later dropped from the game? Because in the article it was mentioned that ending can be affected even by lifepath:
Those subplots allow us to do something that we have never done before – they change the main plot of the game and they are doing that in such a way that you may not even finish the main plot, but still finish the game and get a completely different epilogue than the player with a different lifepath who made different choices, met different characters and formed relationships with them.

It was written in one interview with Cyberpunk 2077 creators that it is possible to finish the Game without finishing the main quest https://screenrant.com/cyberpunk-2077-main-story-quest-multiple-endings-path/
Did anybody achieve that?

im currently lvl 25 with 50 street cred... i stopped doing the main story after the heist/silverhand... and ive only been doing gigs/sidequests/policemissions....im gonna finish all the gigs/fixers in the game before i touch the rest of the main story quest....

my 3 things in my inventory have stayed 20%-1%-5% since the heist....

im currently lvl 25 with 50 street cred... i stopped doing the main story after the heist/silverhand... and ive only been doing gigs/sidequests/policemissions....im gonna finish all the gigs/fixers in the game before i touch the rest of the main story quest....

my 3 things in my inventory have stayed 20%-1%-5% since the heist....
Those percentages are not influenced by your gameplay, they simply change depending how far are you in main campaign. It's just a false sense of progress.

It was a translation error, what they said is that the secondary missions you do could unlock new endings.

Yes I would love that haha

But they never addressed it was a translation error? They just let it ride and people believe it.
No, they said it, but each time they tried, people chose to understand other things (the classic and problematic language barrier that we have all encountered at some point in our lives) and they chose to let it go, in the end a few months ago they denied that translation error in a german interview if I remember well.

No, they said it, but each time they tried, people chose to understand other things (the classic and problematic language barrier that we have all encountered at some point in our lives) and they chose to let it go, in the end a few months ago they denied that translation error in a german interview if I remember well.

Now it is clear.

Well, if developers would accidentally read this: In DLC there could be an ending: alive V, two cans of beer, stripper and sunrise.
People would like that.

It was a translation error, what they said is that the secondary missions you do could unlock new endings.
they tried, people chose to understand other things (the classic and problematic language barrier that we have all encountered at some point in our lives) and they chose to let it go, in the end a few months ago they denied that translation error in a german interview
They've literally said:
PL:
Wątki poboczne powodują coś, czego nie zrobiliśmy wcześniej, a mianowicie modyfikują główny wątek — i to w taki sposób, że możesz w ogóle nie ukończyć głównego wątku, ale możesz skończyć grę i otrzymać zupełnie inne epilogi niż inny gracz, który wybrał sobie inny lifepath i podjął inne wybory, poznał inne postaci i zbudował z nimi inne relacje.

ENG:
Side-quests cause something we haven't done before, which is modifying the main storyline - and in such way that you may not complete the main storyline at all, but you may end the game and get completely different epilogues than another player who has chosen a different lifepath and has made other choices, met other characters, and built other relationships with them.

so no, it wasn't a translation error.

Source: https://spidersweb.pl/2020/06/cyberpunk-2077-questy-pawel-sasko-wywiad.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom