Beautiful Glitches and the SoftSys Building

+

XianeX

Forum regular
When I'm not actually playing the game to buy parts or disassemble weapons to craft or upgrade other weapons, I spend most of my randomness doing parkour trying to find cool vantage points to take pics of. Yesterday, looking for something to climb, I looked across the river and saw the Softsys building. I zoomed in and noticed the hole in the face of it at the top. Naturally, I thought to myself (in Assassin's Creed fashion) "can I climb it?" I know how to use the katana glitch, but I don't use it because it's usually more fun to try to brute force my way up a building using the basic mechanics of the game. I got so close! Then when I got halfway up the building I looked and I saw a different texture. Heartbroken! Realizing that the windows ahead were fake. Like a dummy, but knowing that trying to climb back down was just as perilous, I jumped up through the fake window and plummeted to V's death LMFAO! Wondering whether I'd hit something solid or fall through the planet. it looked like it was possible, and I knew it would have been fun to take a pic from that height, especially from getting there by skill rather than glitch chopping my way into the sky LOL!

Still, I keep finding stuff I've never seen before in 3 previous playthroughs, and if only it was possible to climb every building. The game is beautiful! If I had the skill and talent to make something that complex. . . and simultaneously beautiful. A gigantic playground for the mind. That building, The KH building, and a few others. They are impossible to climb but would have interesting pic vantages. If only they implemented flying vehicles, (for V) LOL!

Top Bottom