Beauty and the Beast - twin/opposite strategies NR Deck

+
Beauty and the Beast - twin/opposite strategies NR Deck

Hey everyone, I wanted to drop a thread on this deck that I have built based on a few strong cards with synergy. This is based on a variation of "Super-Roach" decks that exist and adds an additional layer of hilariousness.

The deck is available here, and since the strategy is already posted at GwentDB; I will provide a TLDR rundown.

This deck is built around drawing either Baron + Swallow + Commander's Horn or two reaver scouts/two blue stripes scouts + promote. OR Priscilla + Redanian Elite. Basically in Round 1, you either play the Redanian Elite and then start a Priscilla dance party to get all of the elites out of your deck and with two turns, put between 25-40 power on the board; or you get the Baron out, spawn Botchling (medic if it gets thundered) buff it up using units first, get a pass, then swallow potion+Commander's Horn+promote.

With many, many plays of this deck, we have had Botchlings as high as 42, 60, and they have induced many round 3 passes at the start of the round for the win. Otherwise, you can always just chain Medics + Priscilla's to get all of your cards out of your deck. The idea is to have pulled everything out of your deck by the start of round 3, and usually we only have 3-4 cards left with this deck.

TLDR to the TLDR, One of the most fun decks imo! Win rate so far has been ridiculous.

Top Bottom