Because I could... (new game)

+
I currently have about 700 hours of playing Cyberpunk on my PC. About 600 hours in, I finally was able to upgrade my graphics card (now RTX3060Ti), and get a glimpse of what the game could look like. I mean, before I was playing on medium setting with low textures and getting 30 FPS, and now I'm getting... very good results.

But then, yesterday, I finally was able to get my hands on a Playstation 5. The *reason* I bought one was to play Horizon Forbidden West. (During the last year, most of my gaming time has been split between CP2077 and Horizon Zero Dawn). I told myself, I don't need Cyberpunk 2077. I've played it multiple times. Don't need it on a different platform.

It took me less than two hours to break and buy a copy of CP2077 for the Playstation 5.

Sigh.

I mean, I'm still going to spend the majority of my time in the next month on HFW, but I also wanted to see what CP2077 could do on the PS5, even knowing that my computer probably runs it better!

The start of the Corpo lifepath looks stunning on the PS5, even with RT off and in Performance mode...

Cheers,
Merric

If I had $5 for every time I've purchased the same games on disk...again on Steam...once more on GOG...grab a copy on Desura, just to have it...

...I'd have enough money...to probably go out an buy a couple more copies of my favorite games.

:LOL:

I currently have about 700 hours of playing Cyberpunk on my PC. About 600 hours in, I finally was able to upgrade my graphics card (now RTX3060Ti)
I know the feeling and it's fantastic. I originally had GTX 980ti and I mostly played with medium settings (couple minor things on low) about 300h and now I have a brand new PC with Ryzen 9 and RTX 3080 and the game is just stunningly beautiful with everything on ultra and max and also ray tracing on.
Gotta admit though, the game did look better than average even on medium quality.

I told myself, I don't need Cyberpunk 2077. I've played it multiple times. Don't need it on a different platform.
This happened to with GTA V :D
I originally had it on X360 and then I got it for PS4 and even later I got it on PC too xD

Top Bottom