[...] Because popular restlessness...

+

Niatka

Forum regular
Update 1.20 was supposed to give convincing results; This is not the case. all language combined, it is often consternation, even anger. bugs, crashes, and all those annoying little bugs {slowdown / sometimes crash / in a fight with many NPCs} ; A Sincere Thought to PS5 players.

Yesterday I had enough, enough of all these problems.

I changed game for a very demanding game in terms of computer science. I will not say which game it is. 4 hours of play without slowdown/ fall FPS, without bug or crash.
{I was thinking; my PS4 pro console has a problem}; No. The Problem is; CP-2077.
I will come back to this game only when I read in the specialized sites this game has finally become correct.

I had warned; I want to be nice but not stupid.

Notice; game time; between 500 and 600 hours of play.

screaming_angry_woman_pencil_drawing_art_poster-r81399408811f4755a7d75a9bd16d0871_wvw_8byvr_704.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that and for all the player who have old gen console :(
But on my XBSX, is just better than ever (92H on 1.2 now and no crash, no major issue, better graphics,...) :)

Sorry to hear that and for all the player who have old gen console :(
But on my XBSX, is just better than ever (92H on 1.2 now and no crash, no major issue, better graphics,...) :)
Yeah, playing on SX and i can confirm, performance-wise the game is very stable, 200+ hours and maybe one crash every 30-40 hours of playtime, which is totally acceptable for me, and slowdowns are almost non-existent on Performance mode (which prioritize frame rate over graphics, but the difference in graphic is barely noticeable anyway). Yes, there are still a shitload of bugs and half-working mechanics, but from a technical standpoint the Series X is the best console to play the game on at the moment.

one crash every 30-40 hours of playtime, which is totally acceptable for me,
sad to read this... sad that gamers tolerance get bigger and bigger for unstable games more and more... no personal offense but objectively spoken not even one crash is acceptable for a AAA 60+ bucks game... just my opinion. jacky would say "wanna play in the major league? - than god damn deliver." else their name and image turns from "never fade away" to "totally fade away" pretty fast : /

I played lot of game day one who have some (lot) bug (Bethesda games, Ark, NMS,...). But if i enjoy the game, whatever.
This not the first game and certainly not the last with lot of problem in the beginning :D

sad to read this... sad that gamers tolerance get bigger and bigger for unstable games more and more... no personal offense but objectively spoken not even one crash is acceptable for a AAA 60+ bucks game... just my opinion. jacky would say "wanna play in the major league? - than god damn deliver." else their name and image turns from "never fade away" to "totally fade away" pretty fast : /

Ah, come on. One crash every 30 to 40 hours for a game like this is nothing. We are talking one to two days of consecutive playing. On Series X is just a matter of losing what, maybe two minutes to reboot the game...? I repeat, it's really no big deal. Games have a tendency to crash every now and then, almost (ALMOST) every game, AAA or not. Expecially if they are taxing for the hardware. Hell, back in the days, Planescape Torment used to crash a lot on my pc, and it was an isometric rpg, not really something so advanced on a technical level, even for the time it was published... but it's still considered one of the best rpgs ever. One crash every 40 hours? Well, it was about time to take a pee, i suppose. :)

Damn, i even witnessed a couple of crashes with Breath of the Wild on Switch, and Nintendo games are known for their quality and stability. But this doesn't make BOTW a bad game.

Now, i'm still sad about the difficulties other people are experiencing with this game on pc and other consoles, but on Series X crashes are really not an issue, compared to the bugs and unfinished things still plaguing the game to this day.

Games have a tendency to crash every now and then, almost (ALMOST) every game, AAA or not. Expecially if they are taxing for the hardware. Hell, back in the days, Planescape Torment used to crash a lot on my pc, and it was an isometric rpg, not really something so advanced on a technical level, even for the time it was published... but it's still considered one of the best rpgs ever. One crash every 40 hours? Well, it was about time to take a pee, i suppose. :)
well that what i said - pc gamers are already used to it - console gamer arent/wasnt - ALMOST every game? xD hahaha almost NONE PS game tend to crash - at least not the ones i use to play in the advernture/rpg genre - never had problems with my tales of games, final fantasy games, starocean games, tombraider games, last of us, horizon, nier etc etc etc - what ubisoft started with their broken games like AC, WD and Division series WASNT a givin thing on console plattforms at all but lately more and more studios release betas on consoles too. its a matter of perspective if you are okay with beeing a tester after you bought a so called final product - im not sorry : /

Last edited:
its a matter of perspective if you are okay with beeing a tester after you bought a so called final product - im not sorry : /
I'am very happy to have bought CP as is (with all of these problems). Much more than other games without bug/problems :D
If for you a "good game" is a game without bug/problem (at the beginning), i understand ;)

I'am very happy to have bought CP as is (with all of these problems). Much more than other games without bug/problems :D
If for you a "good game" is a game without bug/problem (at the beginning), i understand ;)
i still play CP myself on the way to the 1k hrs hitmark (around 920+ atm on 5 chars now) - but still i can say much is wrong, unfinished, rushed, not state of the art or common standart. - there is more than beeing either a blind fanboy or pure hater. i got the feeling most of the com feels to stand on either one or the other hand. you can like parts of the game like characters and story f.e but at the same time you can and should admit that the performance and ai is totally crap for a 2021 game. especially if its advertised as "the next level of openworld gaming" - uhm no its not even standart level in its current state. thats why so many comparisons with other games like gta, deus ex, watchdogs, division etc are beeing made MUCH older games with way better done features here and there. : /

Last edited:
point out;

I have for principle to think of the most humble, those who didn't hesitate to break the piggy bank to pay for the most expensive version of this game; what a heartbreak for these players that must have been.

March 2020; I built my PC myself, a very powerful workstation for my job; professor of higher mathematics and philosophy. I needed such equipment. {originally, I am not a woman computer scientist, I learned this science on my own, my passion for algorithms, encryption and decryption/decoding}
following the death of my parents and my older sister; I am driven by my aunt in Japan, I was brought up in this Country {which I adore}, from the age of 10 years {1991} a strict education, based on the rites and ways of living of the past. despite this, 2003 back home in Russia, I became a Hacker. {I learned this from Japanese friends, we wanted to change the world...}
after being betrayed [...], 2006 I was arrested and sentenced. I spend over 13 years in prison for very serious hacking, theft of very sensitive data and other more serious crimes.
I am banned from PC video games and internet games until 2031.

if my life would have been otherwise, obviously I will be playing CP-2077 on PC, not console.
on the other hand, always this same fight between players {who has the best equipment? [PC or console game]} of that; I don't care. it just breaks my ovaries, only to think about it.
I put this topic after having read so many comments on this forum of disappointed and sometimes angry players, any support for playing combined.
I only base myself on the facts, only the facts.
PC gamers seem to be luckier than console gamers. some game console supports would be better; good for them.

But there is another fact about which I will never change my mind;
{Cyberpunk 2077 is a game that should have been released only on PC. this game is so greedy in FPS [lights and dense life concentrated in a small computer space/.../], it makes dizzy}

notice; despite my natural beauty, I was not born to please.

Last edited:
Top Bottom