“Become a pro-reviewer” - Results

+
LicaonKter said:
You have a problem if 2 persons did not like that post? only that post has -2, the rest are at 0
ok sorry, 227 should have won the competiton for pro reviewer as he is da bestest reviewer in the world and bestest poster on these forums....:)

dude??

Nobody asked you to like anyone('s posts)... so don't expect anyone to like you(rs). Stop with the irony, it got old 10 posts ago. mmmkay?

I am tired of thisw attidue form mods or so called mods defending the popular mates....

Irony..you got it...he is wonderful isnt he,

btw, i found that you can vote up your own posts...LOL

1 of the -1 was me accidently doing it as the +- signs are opposite vote up = -
vote down = +

skidpro said:
I am tired of thisw attidue form mods or so called mods defending the popular mates....
Oh but it's so easy in this case: you don't like our policy then you know where the door is. Or re-read the rules, coz there's one unique way where rants should go.

secondchildren said:
Oh but it's so easy in this case: you don't like our policy then you know where the door is. Or re-read the rules, coz there's one unique way where rants should go.
ok so the witcher community is noy friendly and a bit matey matey so F**** off newbies to forums....think I will take this up with the devs as I dont think your doing your job.

btw, I congratulated the winner....but dont read that as u dont want too........

stoopid

all I said was 227 or duskey didnt win it to which they got upset, 227 won a comp recently so I said be thankful as he won a comp recenlty...

not good enough is it..he wants to win them all, I said it looks like favourtism if you win them all thats all!

Take it however, I know whwere the door is......I shall email the devs(I have contact with 1)
good bye, good lucjk, well done again the winner, soory 227 u didnt win this aswell....

bye out the door...

"I'm taking my toys and I'm going to play somewhere else." How mature of you!

Skidpro come on, we still remember your first posts, don't be like this when you know we are barely acquaintances around here, actually 227 whent on his/hers "witcher stupid forums" talk a while back, whent back to gog.com forums and then returned.

Chill lads/lasses... chill.

LicaonKter said:
"I'm taking my toys and I'm going to play somewhere else." How mature of you!

Skidpro come on, we still remember your first posts, don't be like this when you know we are barely acquaintances around here, actually 227 whent on his/hers "witcher stupid forums" talk a while back, whent back to gog.com forums and then returned.

Chill lads/lasses... chill.

I did not say that, in fact other mods secound children said you know where the door is (so basically naff off!)

twist my words and make me out to be a fool...wise man....when its you being the fool saying this rubbish and you are a mod???

oh my god!

[ It's not against you but it's sad to "pollute" this topic by unnecessary conflicts and off-topic (We have enough wars in the northern kingdoms :p )...
Be zen and kiss you all! Or settle it by MP please, maybe? 'cause it doesn't concern us after all! Thank you! ]
---
So. Congratulations for the winner ...and other reviewers!

skidpro said:
I did not say that, in fact other mods secound children said you know where the door is (so basically naff off!)
don't YOU twist secondchildren's words... just means that if you don't like it here you are ENTITLED to not come here, but you are NOT entitled to carry on this shenanigan. consider yourself warned.

Congrats to the winner!

Why was I under the impression that multiple people would win? Maybe I was just getting my hopes up... D:

Top Bottom