being un able to hack

+
I have had a problem for a while now where I'm able to scan thing and et information off of the things I scan but there is no hack menu next to it, and this isn't a simple "try turning your computer on and off again" because this has been happening for a couple months now. iv tried swapping controls and that didn't work but I haven't tried uninstalling and re installing for obvious reasons. and just another thing to bring to peoples attention, iv found people leaning through fences.

Attachments

• Screenshot (19).png
    Screenshot (19).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot (20).png
    Screenshot (20).png
    2.9 MB · Views: 56
I have had a problem for a while now where I'm able to scan thing and et information off of the things I scan but there is no hack menu next to it, and this isn't a simple "try turning your computer on and off again" because this has been happening for a couple months now. iv tried swapping controls and that didn't work but I haven't tried uninstalling and re installing for obvious reasons. and just another thing to bring to peoples attention, iv found people leaning through fences.
First pic are NPCs, you cannot quickhack them, second pic are indeed badges, cannot quickhack them either. I would say, 100% working as intended.
Post automatically merged:

On your second screenshot, it's cops.
And you can't hack cops (they don't have any cyberware or you "simply" can't) ;)
It's said that cops don't have any cyberware, but when you hit them with your vehicle, they... spark???

It's said that cops don't have any cyberware, but when you hit them with your vehicle, they... spark???
Maybe, but I never tried to hit cops with my car/bike :)
Who said Cyberware make sparks when hit a "cyber-guy" with vehicule ?
Maybe they have cyberwares, but they also have a really good ICE (maybe even Black ICE) :)

Maybe, but with the most top shelf cyberdeck, shouldn't you be able to breach even that?
Nope, I don't think. Alt can't break Black Ice, V even with the best Cyberdeck could not do it.
In any case, actually in the game, you can't hack Cops, it's sure and intentional :)

Nope, I don't think. Alt can't break Black Ice, V even with the best Cyberdeck could not do it.
In any case, actually in the game, you can't hack Cops, it's sure and intentional :)
Still leaves the sparking they do when they get hit. It's not like I'm hitting them on purpose, but more when I'm trying to nab their vehicle. If they get even very lightly grazed, they fall, and at the same time give that jolt. It's the same jolt you give with that perk, and all other NPCs when they get hit.

Top Bottom