Bekker Twisted Mirror and Quen Sign need buff/rework

+
Bekker Twisted Mirror and Quen Sign need buff/rework

Bekker is too random card and therefore - unreliable. Quen Sign doesn't protect against D-bomb and mardroeme.

I agree about Bekker's Twisted MIrror.

I was playing a game with the next situation :

The enemy and i had the weakest creatures in the game (both Pow 3) and he had the strongest (Pow 31). When i played Bekker twisted Mirror the effect changed his weakest and strongest.... and mine remained unchanged. ¿How does the card effect gives me an advantage in this situation?

The card should give the player all the posible combinations of weakest and strongest cards available to generate the exchange of Pow.... or at least if it will be random, it should favour the spell caster.

IT'S A PURPLE CARD! As it is is a terrible unreliable card.

partci

Forum veteran
I've been in situations like this one, hence stopped using the card. Bring more headaches than anything else. I've seen my opponents using it "correctly" and I've also manage to pull it out with good results a couple of times, but it's WAY too situational (Spellatel, for example), to be considered a wise choice in almost any deck.

CorruptedSIime;n8283190 said:
Bekker is too random card and therefore - unreliable.
Bekker Twisted Mirror is a soft/pseudo class-specific card - it's a monster faction card basically, not many other factions would even want to develop 1 STR tokens on the board.

Why would you ever want to use it if your opponent has the weakest card out there? Unless it's a cow carcass?
It's a perfectly fine and fun card. You just have to have a few 1 str (or 2 str) cards around. Stuff like vicovaro medics, priestesses, harpy eggs...
It's not very strong, but it's very fun.

Bekker twisted mirror is fine as is. you have to use it in the right deck and rigth timing though. Monsters have the best use of it with harpies , foglets and fire elemental etc.

Top Bottom