Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
Looks like the cat practised with that yellow bird before attempting the TV.
"This is too easy, gimme something more challenging... a-ha! Am I good or what?"

I would vote Yes if SY was not introduced just yet.

I would vote Depends if I was happy with said introduced SY... instead of a Wild Hunt faction.

So I voted No.

I can't even force myself to go through the Seasonal tree to open goodies. Instead am playing Diablo 3. That's what HC 2.0 (a.k.a. The SY Edition) made me do.

ewwww the only game that has disappointed me more than Gwent is Diablo 3. No offense.

ewwww the only game that has disappointed me more than Gwent is Diablo 3. No offense.
Dude, I don't (didn't) even liked Diablo. I did buy it cause of making EZ money with the online shop back than. Now I am in this weird hole where I really rarely like any new game that is coming out and am replying old stuff like Dead Space, Heroes, Disciples...

Gwent was game that I really liked and enjoyed, but now it's mostly gone. I would pay real money if I could pay some of my old Morvran decks against the dumb AI, but alas...

Kind of off-topic, so quoting here instead.

Are you calling Dijkstra as DJ?
I think the nickname originates from his old card art's premium version before it was fixed. He looked like a DJ because his hand was doing what looked like the typical record scratch movement. :D

I think one of the then popular streamers used the name DJ Extra and it spread from there. Not sure on that, though. I do know the nickname made it to the official tournaments as the casters used it.
I always found the name hilarious and it hasn't ceased being amusing. :D

Light graphical design will make developers and players more effective, more positive. Do u know, how the light on dark picture is called? How is called the style we see in this forum and game at all? It is called NEGATIVE.
"No, it's called Noir." He leans against the wall wreathed in a cloud of cigar smoke. It scatters in the wind like an unheeded prayer.

"No, it's called Noir." He leans against the wall wreathed in a cloud of cigar smoke. It scatters in the wind like an unheeded prayer.
No, noir is not negative, it's just gloomy. Negative is when light text is on dark background, like this forum. It's inversion of normal colors.

Inspects one end of eternity. Quickly jogs all the way to the other end, just to double-check.

What sorcery is this? It's well known that eternity has no end, yet a mod can jog to it? What other terrible powers could these beings possess?

Last edited:
What sorcery is this? It's well know that eternity has no end, yet a mod can jog to it? What other terrible powers could these beings possess?

(Takes out his quantum, MacGuffin widget. Flips it like a coin.) 4th dimensional space and time are reversed, so I simply stretched duration out between two arbitrary points about jogging distance apart. Simple! The space between them was crazy infinite...but it didn't take any time at all. :p

Merging accounts is not possible. Besides, this can be very easily abused by making a lot of alt accounts and then merge them for extra free cards.

What if a person is not making a new account and wants to merge her only two accounts, as they are, without any further claims, her very old one and her much newer one which was created in a moment of desperation and irresponsible gwent passion? Only for once and never again? To live happily ever after? :cry:

No answers?
Duh! Goes to show, Disney is no good for anything. :facepalm:

I'll keep broaching the subject, though.

I WANT that merge!

Top Bottom