Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
From what I understand, they have been very busy; however, you may need to contact them again, if you have not had a response for a while.

@4RM3D , whom we miss very much, had to step away from moderating, in order to have more time to focus on some personal, real-life challenges. We wish him well, and hope to see him return some day!
Thanks for that. I wonder how often moderators go rogue. Just curious. Not that I thought that they had their licence to moderate revoked or whatever. I assume that you need a licence to moderate. I could be wrong.

You know you've been playing Gwent too much or for too many years when you hear

1) "who've not been Igni'd" instead of "who will believe me" in the chorus of this song and/or
2) "where I used to play Gwent" instead of "where I used to frequent" in the second verse of this song.

:beer:

There is a full game in the current Google Doodle (the Google logo above the search box), to celebrate the Olympics.
You need to compete in various sports (minigames), and there are even quests and scripted events in it. Really fun with a cute artstyle.. :D

There is a full game in the current Google Doodle (the Google logo above the search box), to celebrate the Olympics.
You need to compete in various sports (minigames), and there are even quests and scripted events in it. Really fun with a cute artstyle.. :D

Ah, yes, I've played it. I picked team Yellow (Fox). What team are you?

What team are you?
Also yellow, because I liked the fox(es) and I didn't like how a book at the book store just said "[content redacted]" about the yellow team.

But, it only occurred to me to talk to the characters at the square after I'd won at all of the sports and done a bunch of other stuff... and I didn't feel like playing all of them again, even though they were fun.

The fox wouldn't retroactively recognise my feats either, even though she was literally surrounded by statues of Lucky. Not that I really believed she would; while the game has lots of quests and dialogue, that would have been a bit much to expect. It was clear the quests were linear, with items and characters only triggering after you were told to find them.

Because they're supposed to be sneaky and secretive.
I saw two possible reasons: that and that they're considered unworthy of actual information.

Yellow is also the only team whose HQ I don't remember running into. I kept wondering why Lucky was saying "I should find my own team's HQ instead" every time. I guess I was supposed to pick a team right at the start. :ROFLMAO:

I just try it, fun and it's quite big :)
(the "dance" is very diffuclt, for me at least...)
Google_1.pngGoogle_2.pngGoogle_3.png

Very fun game indeed, I chose the Blue team. I just wished the archery contest was more of a precision task rather than button mashing - I remember the old Sega Olympic Games where you'd handle a proper FP bow with the controller. Nevertheless, the playthrough is long enough to make you feel satisfied when you finish it.

Combines one of my all-time favourite games and one of my all-time favourite movies into one, epic and also accurate video. :D

(Spoilers for a 10-year-old game, obviously. :p )

Edit: Oh, it's a sequel to another video with the same elements. Even better!

Top Bottom