Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
What do you get when you put America and Sweden together?

Gees that stuff is sweet. Only one bite and it feels like you have been eating a whole kilo of sugar. It's good though, but you just can't eat it much at one go. Luckily I also bought a piece of "squeaky cheese", so I can take that sugary taste out of my mouth :p

Funny thing... I just googled what "leipäjuusto" is in English, and it really is squeaky cheese :D Finnish squeaky cheese, to be more specific. Well, that name suits it very well :D

So what else do all of you guys and gals play... ps4 ..pc only? xb1
what other games does everyone else get into or looking forward to?

At this point and time i think im all in on Horizon Zero Dawn and the New Ghost Recon

I have way too many consoles... (NO!) PS 1-4, PSP, only X1 missing in that series, NES, SNES, Wii, Wii-U, GameCube and 3DS. Recently I bought a laptop for playing older PC games, but I don't like PC gaming in general, so that's only a side hobby :p

I have way too many projects on hold. I'm in the middle of Witcher 1, but after spending two years with Witcher series alone, I need a little break. I got kinda stuck in Vampire Bloodlines, so that's also on hold for a while. Last Remnant is waiting to be finished and also Tales Of Zestiria (which is my main project at the moment).

I'm waiting for that new Zelda game and also South Park. Aaaand I would like to test Vanishing Of Ethan Carter at some point. There were other interesting games too, but those names have escaped somewhere... Too many interesting games :D

For those interested about games in general, I'd recommend to check out our Community section :) There is a whole section dedicated to non CDPR video games and video games in general. Feel free to start new topics in there, or take part to old ones :) Old Community veterans would love to see new faces in there :) For example, you can find:
The General Videogame Thread (For general and mixed discussion, which would be a great place for topics like this current one in here)

And there is also a looooooong list of specific games.

Under "Other Discussions", for example:
Are stickyed topics for Witcher books (with and without spoilers)
Forum bugs and errors
Now playing (you can stalk what people like to listen)
Building a gaming PC
Movies/TV Shows!
Cats
The Library (or now reading) (I should post there again, since I'm in the middle of interesting book)
Art

So please, take a look :)

Last edited:
TheShift;n7872510 said:
So what else do all of you guys and gals play... ps4 ..pc only? xb1 what other games does everyone else get into or looking forward to?

I play mostly on PS4 but some on PC. I only buy 2 games a year these days. 2015 was TW3 and FO4. 2016 Was Uncharted 4 and Stellaris. This year will be Mass Effect: Andromeda and most likely Red Dead Redemption 2. If it's a Naughty Dog, Bioware or CDPR game I pretty much get it. I also like paradox strategy games for PC a lot.

Just out of curiosity...

Am I the only one who ever considers giving random RedPoints to Korean Spambots?

Rawls;n7874860 said:
I play mostly on PS4 but some on PC. I only buy 2 games a year these days. 2015 was TW3 and FO4. 2016 Was Uncharted 4 and Stellaris. This year will be Mass Effect: Andromeda and most likely Red Dead Redemption 2. If it's a Naughty Dog, Bioware or CDPR game I pretty much get it. I also like paradox strategy games for PC a lot.

For me, this year is Torment year! And Andromeda, but mostly I'm waiting for Torment: Tides of Numenera. Apart from that, anything that is good for playing co-op with my husband, we are having a lot of fun with Lost Castle at the moment.

frbfree;n7877120 said:
Am I the only one who ever considers giving random RedPoints to Korean Spambots?
Please, don't feed the bots. There are quite enough of with them as is. After all, we don't want them to get too cosy.

Riven-Twain;n7878660 said:
Please, don't feed the bots. There are quite enough of with them as is. After all, we don't want them to get too cosy.

Hey man! I'm in this for the achievements. Don't I get something for giving out lots of RedPoints? If their accounts are gonna be deleted anyway... :thinking:

frbfree;n7878900 said:
Don't I get something for giving out lots of RedPoints?
Heh. Well, if you gave out a hundred REDpoints, you'd receive the Philanthropist badge. Preferably, we'd like to see members give these points to other genuine members for posts they actually like; however, if you really want to chase spam, I suppose you can play your little game. As a purely technical caution, though, I discourage posting in spam threads, since there's always a slight risk that innocent accounts may accidentally get caught under the moderators' hammers.

Riven-Twain;n7879250 said:
Heh. Well, if you gave out a hundred REDpoints, you'd receive the Philanthropist badge. Preferably, we'd like to see members give these points to other genuine members for posts they actually like; however, if you really want to chase spam, I suppose you can play your little game. As a purely technical caution, though, I discourage posting in spam threads, since there's always a slight risk that innocent accounts may accidentally get caught under the moderators' hammers.

I was really kinda goofing. Work was a little slow this morning. I'll try to behave myself. =)

I may have one goofy morning tomorrow. I just got home from night shift and tomorrow I have morning shift. If I fall a sleep like just now, I still have 4,5 hours time to sleep :) Still thinking if I should skip the sleep, stay wake and sleep tomorrow after I get home.

Top Bottom