bes isis quest cyberpyscho discount doc

+
so I had 53 hours in cyberpunk 2077 but the game won't let me proceed because I have 2 bugs the bes isis quest never came up. I never got the call from her and the cyberpyscho discount bug that shard never spawn so I don't what to at this point it been like this for a month already there hasn't been a fix yet.

You don't get a call from Bes Isis, you have to call her. You can't progress in that quest until after A Like Supreme in Johnny's questline.

Edit: I originally mistakenly said Off The Leash, which is just a Kerry quest. It's A Like Surpreme.

Last edited:
As for Discount Doc, I had the same problem and it stuck with me until I finished the playthrough and started over I'm afraid.

Here's an explanation of what happened, there's a buff fellow fighting the cyberpsycho in the mech suit at the beginning when you reach the compound.

He needs to have an animation that plays out where he gets pushed back holding the car in the air, what happened to me was that sometimes when I reloaded the autosave after dying that animation didn't play out and bugged the guy so I couldn't find his corpse with the shard anymore.

It just so happened that my last reload was bugged out and I ended up taking down the cyberpsycho in the process and didn't think any of it until I went back to the journal to see that the quest was still in progress even though I thought I finished it.

Problem was that by the time I realized that it was way too late to go back to a previous save since I've pretty much completed the game by then so the quest remained bugged for me sadly.

You don't get a call from Bes Isis, you have to call her. You can't progress in that quest until after A Like Supreme in Johnny's questline.

Edit: I originally mistakenly said Off The Leash, which is just a Kerry quest. It's A Like Surpreme.

i did and when I called she never pickups

i did and when I called she never pickups
So what's supposed to happen is you get Killing In The Name, you call Bes Isis and you get the "Heyyy, this is Nance--" voicemail, and you can't do it yet. You complete Chippin' In, Blistering Love, Holdin On, Second Conflict, and A Like Supreme. Then you call Nancy and Killing In The Name proceeds.

I can't remember off the top of my head if Bes and Nancy are separate numbers in the phone, but just to be sure we've covered our bases, are you trying to call Nancy or Bes?

Last edited:
Yeah, it's possible something is bugged and you won't be able to do it until you create a new character. Because if you have Bes Isis' phone number, that means you checked out the site. That's when you were/are supposed to call Bes, get the voicemail, and let the quest go dormant.

A Like Supreme never came up? What of Johnny Silverhand's side jobs have you done? I assume you've done Johnny's side jobs with Rogue, met Kerry?

The Bes Isis quest didn't pop up for me until I had Nocturne op55n1 available (which is really dumb) but you have to Kerrys side gigs to unlock it, Bes is one of the bandmates.

Top Bottom