Best armored power enhancing suits

+
What do you guys thing the best Power/armored suits have been put out there in various shows/games thus far preferably in cyberpunk-themed shows/games.

I personally prefer the DD battle mover It was supposedly Next Gen with better armor and firepower than most available with AI backup support and a scorched earth mentality having a thermonuclear device as deadmen switch if the pilot was to die or be determined by the AI that they where mortally wounded and not going to make it threw the battle anyway.

tumblr_mzdi3vxAdd1s5oxc0o1_400.jpg

Or the Knightsabers suits which where cutting edge and had high mobility and protection

8aba02e0bf51376804e209072567f90d.jpg

Both coming from the original bubblegum series of the late 80s early 90s

I've been a fan of the powered armor in fallout, especially in Fallout 4 where it makes you feel like a walking tank.

In Cyberpunk 2020 I remember actually using a power loader style power armor on a mission (I was a huge Ellen Ripley fan lol) though I don't remember what it was called. Royce uses something similar in the 2018 demo so maybe we can use it too :D

I've been a fan of the powered armor in fallout, especially in Fallout 4 where it makes you feel like a walking tank.

In Cyberpunk 2020 I remember actually using a power loader style power armor on a mission (I was a huge Ellen Ripley fan lol) though I don't remember what it was called. Royce uses something similar in the 2018 demo so maybe we can use it too :D
given Bubblegum crisis first was released in 1987 and is a cyberpunk-themed show and cyberpunk 2020 came out in its first version in 1988 so it is possible that there was an inspiration from the armored troopers in bubblegum crisis in that powerarmor

a cool idea for battle armor in a futuristic world would be battle reactive nanobots that activate when a laser or bullet disrupts the space and deflects it. To make it more balanced there would be civilian, military and obvs homebrewed versions to allow elaborative story mechanics

the best armored suit?

a big ass battlemech.
i do prefer me a Black Knight BL-9/12-KNT or Dire Wolf A, but this one, the Ramrod has a the much better themesong ;)
2009b5b63344903e7870de5fddb96f0f.jpg

Top Bottom