Best bed

+
Best bed

You all know the ting, that Yen throw the best bed of Kaer Morhen out of a window (cause Geralt slept with Triss in it [which I hate, cause it is canon, no matter if you did not slept with Triss during the prolouge of The Witcher 1])
But did you notice, that the shattered remains of the bed are lying on a false spot?
The tower where the bed was, is the south one, the remains are lying next to the wall where Savolla made a huge hole... but there is the north tower.

CDPR is awesome, and there are only a few things which anoys me. And this is one XD

Yennefer came to Kaer Morhen one week before Geralt, so in my opinion, by this time Vesemir or another witcher moved a bed in a place where there will be no one bothered. Because what would they do with it? When winter comes they will have some wood to burn. At least I explain it like that.

Dat throw :pride2:

I mean, really, how else it could be explained :D

Yennefer came to Kaer Morhen one week before Geralt, so in my opinion, by this time Vesemir or another witcher moved a bed in a place where there will be no one bothered. Because what would they do with it? When winter comes they will have some wood to burn. At least I explain it like that.
Aaaand the mattress and the sheet which lays on the wooden remains are also good for burning? Weeelll I don't think so :D
I think, if the witchers really put the remains to another place, it would be a place for firewood ot the trash... and the matress and sheet... a little wash and everything is fine. So I think, it lays there where it falled down.

Dat throw :pride2:

I mean, really, how else it could be explained :D

Yupp, magic teleport was my first thinking, and would be the best, But Vesemir told about throwing, not teleporting XD

Last edited:
Yupp, magic teleport was my first thinking, and would be the best, But Vesemir told about throwing, not teleporting XD
How would Vesemir, a mere witcher and maybe just a herbalist, know the difference between throwing and using magic. ;P

Top Bottom