BEST HDR settings for CyberPunk 2077 on Xbox one X

+
sorry bug ,i cant to use the main option , but run reallly well from default settings. Maybe more dificult :)

Does anyone know what the defaults are? I've tried everything to put it back to default but nothing works.

I think I've messed up my HDR setup.

them, dont know ,reinstall the game
Post automatically merged:

reset the xbox ,erase all savedata on cloud and the game ,reintall it and turn off the internet connection when you are playing.

i think the first problem with the game is the cloud ,Xbox have closed system operative but if you can connected it from windows10 ,them the system operative can manipulated your xbox .Dont know ,theory of conspirancy :)))

if someone hack your microsoft acount mail ,have access your console .Open door system closed are running in windows system

i have only hope ,all the new generation games arrives full of bugs

maybe is virus create for consoles :))

soo many diferents errors for user ,dont smellt well

666 virus :)))))

really its crazy, why another games dont have bug ? why dont use unreal 5

maybe this guys dont bee guity of all errors from this game. need look around more posible causes _)))

Last edited:
Have no idea what @limbo47800 is saying but...

OP -- your question: the optimal settings will be determined by your TV.

Maximum brightness should be set to the maximum nits (a measure of TV brightness) that your TV can do. Using google, I was able to find the max for my LG TV and set it to that value.

Paper White is how bright you want the UI elements to be. Put it lower for a toned down look, higher for a more neon looking. I go with 200 for that neon-look. This setting is really your preference and as far as I can tell does not affect anything in the game other than the vibrancy of the UI.

Tone-Mapping Midpoint is the trickier of the settings to get right. I found my optimal setting through trial and error. If you are finding indoor areas like parking garages too dark, then lift the value here. If things are washed out, lower. I found it best to go to a darker area to calibrate and fiddle with this until it looked just right.

For reference, on my 4K LG I have my max brightness set to 650 and my Tone-Mapping Midpoint is set to 1.65.

Have no idea what @limbo47800 is saying but...

OP -- your question: the optimal settings will be determined by your TV.

Maximum brightness should be set to the maximum nits (a measure of TV brightness) that your TV can do. Using google, I was able to find the max for my LG TV and set it to that value.

Paper White is how bright you want the UI elements to be. Put it lower for a toned down look, higher for a more neon looking. I go with 200 for that neon-look. This setting is really your preference and as far as I can tell does not affect anything in the game other than the vibrancy of the UI.

Tone-Mapping Midpoint is the trickier of the settings to get right. I found my optimal setting through trial and error. If you are finding indoor areas like parking garages too dark, then lift the value here. If things are washed out, lower. I found it best to go to a darker area to calibrate and fiddle with this until it looked just right.

For reference, on my 4K LG I have my max brightness set to 650 and my Tone-Mapping Midpoint is set to 1.65.

I have a Samsung QLED 50" TV but unable to find anything helpful, are you able to help?

Thanks for your help though!

I have a Samsung QLED 50" TV but unable to find anything helpful, are you able to help?

Thanks for your help though!

You'll need to provide the model of your TV as Samsung makes lots of TVs.... or Google "Samsung QLED <model name> maximum nits" and you'll likely get an answer pretty quickly yourself! After that, you need to experiment with the mid-tone mapping point so it looks right to you. I suggest starting it at 0.5 and raising it from there in increments until you find it looks perfect.

You'll need to provide the model of your TV as Samsung makes lots of TVs.... or Google "Samsung QLED <model name> maximum nits" and you'll likely get an answer pretty quickly yourself! After that, you need to experiment with the mid-tone mapping point so it looks right to you. I suggest starting it at 0.5 and raising it from there in increments until you find it looks perfect.

Thanks for your help. I did what you said but getting lots of conflicting information, if you could lend a hand that would be much appreciated.

Samsung QE50Q60TAU.

Thanks for the tips.

Top Bottom