Best leader and why for a monsters deathwise archetype

+
Best leader and why for a monsters deathwise archetype

I figured unseen elder would be the default answer to this question but it's not. None of the leaders fit this deathwise archetype perfectly so maybe the new deathwise focused cards are suppose to be an add on to an original archetype, but either way all these decks that I'm trying to build have to many cards. Is there a rule in card games that the more cards that come out the more cards we can safely and competitively use in our decks???

mfool123;n9407591 said:
1 - I figured unseen elder would be the default answer to this question but it's not.

2 - None of the leaders fit this deathwise archetype perfectly.

3 - maybe the new deathwise focused cards are suppose to be an add on to an original archetype.

4 - either way all these decks that I'm trying to build have to many cards. Is there a rule in card games that the more cards that come out the more cards we can safely and competitively use in our decks???

1 - of the 3 monster leaders, unseen elder is the best choice imo. and the new cards have made the deathwish archetype much better but it's still a work in progress.

2 - you're right. but dev's have said new leader cards are on the way. hopfully a deathwish leader will be one of them.

3 - pretty sure deathwish is it's own archetype (deathwish, wild hunt/weather, consume).

4 - some factions/decks can support more than 25 cards and do fairly well. that said most top tier decks are at or close to 25 cards. a smaller deck means you're more likely to get the card you need when you need it (rounds 2 and 3 with deck thinning for example).

here is the deck list I'm playing around with atm (going to make some changes but want to see how this does)

leader - unseen elder

golds - caretaker, regis higher vampire, draug, ragh-nar-roog.

silvers - crones, mourntart, morvudd, marigold's hailstorm.

bronze - celaeno harpy x2, archespores x 2, cockatrice x2, fiend x2, rotfiend x2, cyclops x2.

special - mardroeme x2, full moon potion.

btw, nekkers would be a good choice if you're missing some of the other cards, good value in round 3 if you buff them early game.

Top Bottom