Best racing times

+
Yah realistically, if handling was just all right, without any crazy physics, it would be just fine for an rpg, maybe with just the option for us to change our cars like the appearance mod already does and if they Finnish that and driving AI maybe some randomly generated races for replayability. But I have a feeling modders might do it first, maybe not as well as cdpr could but
There is a work in progress mod for police car chases and one for quests :D they suck now but in the future it might be cool :p also a map mod that kinda works just updates slowly ( that's why the game has a high zoom on the map, performance reasons) it's just that console players like yourself can't use these untill cdpr makes an in game mod loader like bethesda did and it's prolly asking too much at this point :p
There's so much unfinished stuff from litterely every system implemented into the game that they have to take care of first. You can walk into a pothole and die or a bush :D and I thought my city had bad roads.
What I have played racing games, since '90s I don't think what CDPR has there is hopeless at all. Playing on console has benefit of analogue controls and force feedback (game pad). Cars has sense of weight to them, for example Mai Mai is very different to some heavier cars. Braking distances are really short, though it may feel the opposite before getting sense of speed. Then at least one or two of heavier cars with 4WD and about 40/60 ratio really feel like there's something like those modern Bugatti's from Horizon 4 in there and that's what their physics is supposed to present. Johnny's Porsche 911 is probably easiest to drive type 930 in any game ever, so there has been work done for kbm players already. In the end, there's very little need for mods for handling, it's about minimap.

Minimap issue is interesting. Sound like they just hacked something there and implementation is quite heavy. I also suspect that current "player bubble" is so small because there's lot of things included in there, that aren't necessary at all. Proper races and car chases become practical option once they find better solution for that.

I have about 200 hours in game and I haven't had flatlining to potholes or trash issue. There's been discussion about that but I wonder if it's cross platform bug at all. Sure needs to fixed though.

Here's new best time for race 1 (still in 1.12), which is going to be my last for 1.12.

Caliburn - 2-23-40 - hard to control, massively oversteering, hates bumps.jpg

Also, i raced all cars in 1.12, doing 2-3 clean races with each, screenshotting best time for each car. Clean means no slowing collisions and no major piloting mistakes. In the end of this post, under spoiler tags, are the screenshots for all other (than Caliburn) cars possible to race, starting with Johnny's porsche, in alphabetical order.

Hovering over screenshots will reveal car's name, recorded best time and short notes about cars' features. The latter is mostly obvious; "weak" - means the car rapidly loses speed in turns and/or accerates slowly, while "strong" is the opposite.

Notably, i won the race - 1st place finish - with all cars, even the slowest ones. Further, i found it is literally impossible to lose the race even in slowest cars, unless making significantly big piloting mistakes.

P.S. It is my intention to repeat whole test - all cars - once i update to 1.2, to find out how CDPR changed "some cars" (as mentioned in patch notes). Once done, results will also be posted in this topic.

911-II_(930)_Turbo - 2-54-71 - rather heavy steering; better piloting will allow at least coup...jpg

Aerondight_Guinevere - 2-42-49 - surprisingly agile.jpg

Alvarado_V4F_570_Delegate - 3-16-19 - smooth.jpg

Colby_C125 - 3-21-14 - weak, but soothing engine sound.jpg

Colby_CX410_Butte - 3-31-37 - weak, massive understeer, can be couple seconds faster.jpg

Colby_Little_Mule - 3-20-22 - weak.jpg

Columbus_V340-F_Freight - 3-41-63 - very weak, understeering.jpg

Cortes_V5000_Valor - 3-02-82 - solid car in all regards, strong, but top speed limited at 150.jpg

Delamain_№_21 - 03-01-07 - agile, stable, but speed limited at 150.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Emperor_620_Ragnar - 3-29-46 - weak, oversteering.jpg

Galena_G240 - 3-32-43 - very weak, easy to drive.jpg

Galena_Gecko - 2-48-57 - drifty, oversteer, sensitive, nice engine sound, can be few secs faster.jpg

Galena_Rattler (Nomad only) - 2-49-89 - better handling than Gecko, but top speed limited at 165.jpg

Hella_EC-D_I360 - 3-21-68 - relaxing.jpg

Mackinaw_Beast_(Clair's) - 2-43-47 - very agile, easy to drive, but top speed limited at 164.jpg

Mackinaw_MTL1 - 3-18-44 - weak, sloppy, can be couple seconds faster.jpg

MAIMAI_P126 - 3-27-90 - very precise, fun, but top speed limited at 118.jpg

Outlaw_GTS - 2-37-28 - very agile, some oversteer, hates bumps.jpg

Quartz_EC-T2_R660 - 2-58-53 - somewhat weak, easy to drive.jpg

Shion_Coyote - 2-31-46 - very strong, agile, relatively easy to drive.jpg

Shion_MZ2 - 2-41-13 - little understeer, hates bumps.jpg

Supron_FS3 - 3-28-30 - weak, understeering, loves to roll; stinks worse than its own weight of...jpg

Thrax_388_Jefferson - 3-11-77 - easy to drive, eats bumps.jpg

Turbo-R_740 - 2-50-02 - a bit drifty.jpg

Turbo-R_V-Tech - 2-42-32 - strong, somewhat drifty, glitchy gearbox, requires precision, can b...jpg

Type-66_Avenger - 2-37-17 - strong, agile, easy to drive.jpg

Type-66_Javelina - 2-38-28 - strong, easy to drive, quite agile, eats all bumps.jpg

Type-66_Jen_Rowley - 2-45-53 - loves to spin, hates bumps.jpg

Last edited:
I've challenged few friends with our own "Night city Race" :D It's not any of the missions ingame but instead driving from the top left corner (welcome to night city sign) to all the way through the city to the border station. Following the GPS route would be the favourite as it's gets you through the city instead of using too many highways.
Just incase you guys want to beat my times...
Attempt 1: 6:57
Attempt 2: 5:11 (boring route, dont think this counts)
Attempt 3: 6:30

I've challenged few friends with our own "Night city Race" :D It's not any of the missions ingame but instead driving from the top left corner (welcome to night city sign) to all the way through the city to the border station. Following the GPS route would be the favourite as it's gets you through the city instead of using too many highways.
Just incase you guys want to beat my times...
Attempt 1: 6:57
Attempt 2: 5:11 (boring route, dont think this counts)
Attempt 3: 6:30
I'd like to try, but my rig can't video capture the game - screenshots only. Because it's Win7 (no can't do W10, i have my good reasons, thank you), and CP uses that d3d12on7 wrapper which messes up videocapture via Afterburner and other similar tools. I hear only GeForce Experience supports that wrapper for video capture, but then i prefer not to use Experience too (it's way messy). :(

Do you happen to have any advice for me? Perhaps NVidia "Shadowplay" (is it "NVidia Share" now?) can be installed as a stand-alone, without all the mess of GeForce Experience? Or maybe there are some ways to videocapture CP in Win7 i don't know of?

I'd like to try, but my rig can't video capture the game - screenshots only. Because it's Win7 (no can't do W10, i have my good reasons, thank you), and CP uses that d3d12on7 wrapper which messes up videocapture via Afterburner and other similar tools. I hear only GeForce Experience supports that wrapper for video capture, but then i prefer not to use Experience too (it's way messy). :(

Do you happen to have any advice for me? Perhaps NVidia "Shadowplay" (is it "NVidia Share" now?) can be installed as a stand-alone, without all the mess of GeForce Experience? Or maybe there are some ways to videocapture CP in Win7 i don't know of?
I did the pc version recording with OBS. easy to use and is vendor agnostic :) Use either window, display or game capture on that as one might not work.
and as for trimming, I've just used youtube.

Yep, winning is not an issue at all the way those races are scripted. Getting good times, though, is indeed a worthy challenge. ;)

So here goes my best time for 3rd "The Beat in Me" race (Santo Domingo race) - 3:13:40:
They are all scripted? how?

I skipped that quest because I'm bad at driving. Gonna try this playthrough.

They are all scripted? how?

I skipped that quest because I'm bad at driving. Gonna try this playthrough.
Scripted to the bone, yes. Namely:

- there is a script which prevents AI opponents to get "too far ahead": as soon as they are ~100 meters ahead, the script slows them down. To a crawl if need be. I.e., you can do 90% of the race at 10 mph, then go full throttle in the last 10% and easily win it. And while i never tried, i think it should also be possible to just chill out right at the start, not moving at all, for HOURS, and then just ride on and still win the race;

- there is also a script which teleport AI cars around whenever they fall too far behind, in which case they insantly teleport to ~100 meters behind you. If you go very fast, like 200+, you can see them AI opponents popping up behind you, on the minimap, very very often - like continuosly;

- yet another script prevents the player from destroying all AI opposition in those races. I don't remember exactly if it's 2 or 3 cars maximum; but 3 at most it is. Means, once you destroy 2...3 AI opponents in a race - the rest become immortal for the remainder of the race.

This is still true for 1.2, too. Though there is one thing about those scripts CDPR fixed in 1.2: in 1.12 and prior, in some few select places, one of those scripts bugged out and teleported AI enemies far ahead of the player, just like that. :)

I did the pc version recording with OBS. easy to use and is vendor agnostic :) Use either window, display or game capture on that as one might not work.
and as for trimming, I've just used youtube.
Trimming ain't the problem anyhow, got plenty experience at it.

OBS - thanks for suggestion, say, looks like a good one! But i went and tried Bandicam free version prior to discovering your post, and while it doesn't work in "game" mode - i found it _does_ work in "desktop" mode for borderless window CP, and properly uses hardware accelration of the GPU while at it. Should suffice.

Expect me beating your times soon, sir. :D

Last edited:
Expect me beating your times soon, sir. :D
:D as seen in vids, my captured times are not even close to perfect, but will be trying more. Also, with PS4 it's quite hard to get a decent one as the performance isn't just there yet.
Let's make an "official" decision here then. GPS route is the only acceptable :D then you get to go through the city and everyone who tries it will have same amount of corners to deal with. Oh, and timer stops when you crash at the barrier in the borderstation

:D as seen in vids, my captured times are not even close to perfect, but will be trying more. Also, with PS4 it's quite hard to get a decent one as the performance isn't just there yet.
Let's make an "official" decision here then. GPS route is the only acceptable :D then you get to go through the city and everyone who tries it will have same amount of corners to deal with. Oh, and timer stops when you crash at the barrier in the borderstation
Good news and bad news.

Good: my rig is from early 2010s, sir. It was cool-duds back then, and then i kept fancying it up with a server-grade SSD, better PSU, etc etc - but under the hood, it's still old trusty i5 2500K and 770 GTX. I'm not worried i'll out-perform a PS4 - i'm worrying the opposite would happen... :D

Bad: i'm about as old for a human as my rig is old for a rig. And i learned few moves during my times. Still expect to beat your times. Even improved ones. "Sorry"... :D

Forgot: yep, GPS route it is. Was about to propose it myself. And yep, the barrier is clear finish. How we define the start point precisely, though?

Ah, how about this for the start point: have one's vehicle right "touching" the fast travel point nearby? That'd be precise enough.

Last edited:
Good news and bad news.

Good: my rig is from early 2010s, sir. It was cool-duds back then, and then i kept fancying it up with a server-grade SSD, better PSU, etc etc - but under the hood, it's still old trusty i5 2500K and 770 GTX. I'm not worried i'll out-perform a PS4 - i'm worrying the opposite would happen... :D

Bad: i'm about as old for a human as my rig is old for a rig. And i learned few moves during my times. Still expect to beat your times. Even improved ones. "Sorry"... :D

Forgot: yep, GPS route it is. Was about to propose it myself. And yep, the barrier is clear finish. How we define the start point precisely, though?

Ah, how about this for the start point: have one's vehicle right "touching" the fast travel point nearby? That'd be precise enough.
I've been using the "welcome to night city" sign as starting point. It's right at the edge where the game warns you not to go further. That way it's the longest possible route without glitches.

Edit: Just improved the time by 10 seconds :D will post a vid as soon as its ready on youtube. First attempt of this route on PC, cause I just wanted to see how much of a difference game performance make.

Edit 2: and as for proof, I show the starting point on map everytime before starting to move

there we go :) 6min 20 sec with quite a lot more traffic this time.

Last edited:
I've been using the "welcome to night city" sign as starting point. It's right at the edge where the game warns you not to go further. That way it's the longest possible route without glitches.

Edit: Just improved the time by 10 seconds :D will post a vid as soon as its ready on youtube. First attempt of this route on PC, cause I just wanted to see how much of a difference game performance make.

Edit 2: and as for proof, I show the starting point on map everytime before starting to move

there we go :) 6min 20 sec with quite a lot more traffic this time.
Well told you i'll beat your improved time, didn't i.

6:03:

Ok, let's start where you said, after all we can't measure this kind of race' times with complete precision anyway.

Traffic amount changes massively depends on time of the day. If we want strictly same conditions, then we must agree on specific time to start this race. This one i bright daylight, tends to generate lots of traffic. ~6:03 or 6:04 from starting moving to hitting the barrier. And i am far, far not satisfied with the run. Lots things went wrong, just no real big mistakes / crashes.

And that's the same bike (Jackie's), too: the "tuned" version is Nomad + high enough Tech stat + asking Jackie about exhaust at some point, and differs only in exhaust shape and probably engine sound, they say. In Caliburn, i'd get under 6 mins in no time. ;)

And i did some Caliburn runs. Here's one. Messed up 1st turn bad, but the rest not too shabby. So far my best - 5:28:

Clearly can be much improved, this time. But Caliburn with its love to spin on bumps plus low FPS on my rig in the city with all the pedestrians and stuff - really messes me mood up. But then, most of the turns in this race are just pure fun! :)

Oh and by the way, it's _Night_ City, so i think some time near midnight for race start would be proper. Less traffic - means more FPS and more speed, too. And me, i definitely like night looks of the city more than daylight, too.

Last edited:
Well told you i'll beat your improved time, didn't i.

6:03:

Ok, let's start where you said, after all we can't measure this kind of race' times with complete precision anyway.

Traffic amount changes massively depends on time of the day. If we want strictly same conditions, then we must agree on specific time to start this race. This one i bright daylight, tends to generate lots of traffic. ~6:03 or 6:04 from starting moving to hitting the barrier. And i am far, far not satisfied with the run. Lots things went wrong, just no real big mistakes / crashes.

And that's the same bike (Jackie's), too: the "tuned" version is Nomad + high enough Tech stat + asking Jackie about exhaust at some point, and differs only in exhaust shape and probably engine sound, they say. In Caliburn, i'd get under 6 mins in no time. ;)

And i did some Caliburn runs. Here's one. Messed up 1st turn bad, but the rest not too shabby. So far my best - 5:28:

Clearly can be much improved, this time. But Caliburn with its love to spin on bumps plus low FPS on my rig in the city with all the pedestrians and stuff - really messes me mood up. But then, most of the turns in this race are just pure fun! :)

Oh and by the way, it's _Night_ City, so i think some time near midnight for race start would be proper. Less traffic - means more FPS and more speed, too. And me, i definitely like night looks of the city more than daylight, too.
nice :D I did notice on my first attempt on PC too that it's LOT easier when the game doesnt stutter like on base ps4 :p And traffic is also dependant on your settings too.. Should've used minimal NPC amount instead of max.
You're not using any mods tho? Really impressed how stable you keep the bike in those turns. That was really some fancy driving
And different vehicles can really improve times a lot too. I reckon the turbo V thingy can work really well as it accelerates really fast

Either way, you left barely no room for improvement for Jackies bike there... Guess there should be a category for each vehicle

Last edited:
nice :D I did notice on my first attempt on PC too that it's LOT easier when the game doesnt stutter like on base ps4 :p And traffic is also dependant on your settings too.. Should've used minimal NPC amount instead of max.
You're not using any mods tho? Really impressed how stable you keep the bike in those turns. That was really some fancy driving
And different vehicles can really improve times a lot too. I reckon the turbo V thingy can work really well as it accelerates really fast

Either way, you left barely no room for improvement for Jackies bike there... Guess there should be a category for each vehicle
Oh, those weren't any much special runs i did, tbh. Thanks for your praise, nonetheless. It's heart-warming for sure. :)

About race time start: so again, how about midnight? Is this OK for you?

About stuttering and crowds:

In general for me, it stutters a LOT, especially in city center. It may not look like oh too bad in my vids, but given racer's reflexes of mine, it's terribly bad, truth be told... Could drive much better yet, if not that. Also, in 1st vid - 6:03 one - you can see me missing headshots with my revolver by a mile (after finishing the race itself), and that's because in that place FPS were even lower. For same reason you see me missing catana hits, too. Awful stuff. Gets significantly better during night time though - i guess less sources of light helps much.

Yep, i am using minimum NPC spawn setting at all times - again, primarily to boost FPS. Heck, at times i even use static CAS at 66 (50 is just way TOO bad quality for racing), to squeeze every FPS i can. Hopefully, CDPR will continue to optimize; given those settings and assets and resolution i use (1200sh x 720, and that's on full HD display) - i "should" be getting over 100 FPS in all areas, which obiously far not the case. 1.2 made a small improvement there, but both my and other people's tests indicate it's indeed only that - small one. 2%...10% or so.

About mods and stability of the bike:

Mods - nope, i don't use any, except just one self-made mod: i edited two bytes in one of game's files to remove certain piece of "magically appearing" clothing. Yep, you can see the effect of it in 6:03 video. Had to remove this self-made mod to patch from 1.12 to 1.2, and re-apply it again once patched to 1.2; as you can see, works just fine. And no, we can't really discuss it, because you know, there is that sticky in the forum which says, i quote: "In the interest of maintaining civility, at present, further discussion of this topic is on pause, since the requests attract rude and inappropriate comments. Therefore, no new threads on the topic are being allowed, at this time. In addition, attempts to divert existing threads to this topic will not be allowed". So please, do not ask me "how" i did it and such. I don't want this topic closed! %)

To keep any bike stable in a turn, all you need to do - is to hold down a steering key continuously, and apply throttle (either 100%, or intermittent, like i do in the 2nd turn after the big jump in 6:03 video). How fast your bike turns with the button held down - you can tune via "steering sensitivity" slider in game's settings (new feature as of 1.2). Though me, i tried a few settings in my tests and arrived to the conclusion i like 100% sensitivity the most, anyhow. But, YMMV. Anyhow, the thing is, with continuously held down steering key and NO throttle - the bike will perform "tightening" turn, but with held down steering key and full throttle applied - the bike will do "slowly loosening" turn. Combining those two modes, you can learn to do rather precise turns where your bike exits turns almost exactly where you want it to - despite turning key being held down and never released "during" the turn. It's sort of "turning with throttle" thing, to a degree.

Much trickier thing, however, - much like in real life - is any intense braking while on a bike. The thing "wants" to go sideways. And to control it, you sorta need good reaction and fast "deflection" of bike's attempts to go wild, mainly by steering keys, but also intermittent throttle applications at certain moments. It's sorta reflexes you can develop for each particular game - and in CP, i do love to drive bikes around, and i almost never use fast travel. Still, i have no doubt even much better bike run is technically possible. Ideally, you don't allow the bike to _ever_ drift, if the goal is fastest time - and in some few turns, i did.

About better cars / better races:

Turbo V won't beat Caliburn. No chance. Above in this topic, i posted race times for all "ownable" cars for Beast in Me race 1, and Caliburn is clear victor there - by a mile. This race we do with you - it's mostly fast turns, much like race 1 in Beast in Me, and thus Caliburn will prevail here, as well. Turbo V's acceleration in itself - is inferior to Caliburn's, and on top of that, Caliburn is able to go through turns at much higher speed.

Instead, perhaps Quartz Sidewinder could compete with Caliburn on this track. Which car can't be bought, but can be found in "persistently saveable" state, as i demonstrated in one of my other topics. Means, we can't test Sidewinder through Beast in Me tracks (i tried, doesn't work - gotta own the ride fully for it to be allowed into Beast in Me races), but we can try it in our here race!

Sidewinders has mad acceleration, at least on par with Caliburn, you see. Plus, Sidewinder's suspension can absorb bumps oh so much better than Caliburn, making it more stable during bumpy parts. However, Sidewinder's top speed is just ~189 (vs Caliburn's ~209), and Sidewinder doesn't have nearly as much downforce, means it can't go through tight turns as fast as Caliburn can. Still, it's worth a try - unlike Turbo V thing. If anything, among "ownable" cars, perhaps that nomad-modded Type-66 would stand some chances vs Caliburn, again thanks to great suspension and overall stability, but not Turbo V, i'm quite sure.

Should we want some race which would not have Caliburn as the "one and only" fastest car overall, however, - it's different race course which is much needed. More "slow" turns. More bumps. More "long" turns - like big parts of some ring. Less straights where Caliburn can use its advantage of highest top speed. Mountain "wavy" roads - would also be good. I'm thinking about something like "some place in a desert for a start, then through some parts of the city, then to Kerry's villa for a finish" sort of race, in particular. Overall, we'd need something similar to 3rd race of Beast in Me quest line.

About mods and stability of the bike:

Mods - nope, i don't use any, except just one self-made mod: i edited two bytes in one of game's files to remove certain piece of "magically appearing" clothing. Yep, you can see the effect of it in 6:03 video. Had to remove this self-made mod to patch from 1.12 to 1.2, and re-apply it again once patched to 1.2; as you can see, works just fine. And no, we can't really discuss it, because you know, there is that sticky in the forum which says, i quote: "In the interest of maintaining civility, at present, further discussion of this topic is on pause, since the requests attract rude and inappropriate comments. Therefore, no new threads on the topic are being allowed, at this time. In addition, attempts to divert existing threads to this topic will not be allowed". So please, do not ask me "how" i did it and such. I don't want this topic closed! %)

To keep any bike stable in a turn, all you need to do - is to hold down a steering key continuously, and apply throttle (either 100%, or intermittent, like i do in the 2nd turn after the big jump in 6:03 video). How fast your bike turns with the button held down - you can tune via "steering sensitivity" slider in game's settings (new feature as of 1.2). Though me, i tried a few settings in my tests and arrived to the conclusion i like 100% sensitivity the most, anyhow. But, YMMV. Anyhow, the thing is, with continuously held down steering key and NO throttle - the bike will perform "tightening" turn, but with held down steering key and full throttle applied - the bike will do "slowly loosening" turn. Combining those two modes, you can learn to do rather precise turns where your bike exits turns almost exactly where you want it to - despite turning key being held down and never released "during" the turn. It's sort of "turning with throttle" thing, to a degree.

Much trickier thing, however, - much like in real life - is any intense braking while on a bike. The thing "wants" to go sideways. And to control it, you sorta need good reaction and fast "deflection" of bike's attempts to go wild, mainly by steering keys, but also intermittent throttle applications at certain moments. It's sorta reflexes you can develop for each particular game - and in CP, i do love to drive bikes around, and i almost never use fast travel. Still, i have no doubt even much better bike run is technically possible. Ideally, you don't allow the bike to _ever_ drift, if the goal is fastest time - and in some few turns, i did.
Will give it a try. Usually vehicles want to be launched to low earth orbit for me whenever they see a curb, which is why I try to avoid them as much as possible :D Possible something settings related? either way. Will take a while again for me to get a next run compelted as 1y old in the house doesn't like daddy gaming too much :D

Race start time? I reckon it's everyones own preference :)

Will give it a try. Usually vehicles want to be launched to low earth orbit for me whenever they see a curb, which is why I try to avoid them as much as possible :D Possible something settings related? either way. Will take a while again for me to get a next run compelted as 1y old in the house doesn't like daddy gaming too much :D

Race start time? I reckon it's everyones own preference :)
Speaking of low orbit, do i have a race for you! :D

But 1st, couple other things.

1st, forgot to post earlier: couple days ago, starting my tests for 1.2 cars, i improved my Beast in Me race 1 best time significantly - almost 2 seconds improvement. 1.2 sure helps with driving, yep. Here it is:

Caliburn - 2-21-53 - hard to control, oversteering, hates bumps (1.2).jpg

2nd, i noticed that in your videos, you start your races without revving up your engine. This costs you a second or two of your race time, you know? This can't be done in Beast in Me races, but in our here "user made" races - it can and should be used. You do it simply by holding hand brake and then pressing throttle. Then when ready to go, just release hand brake. Simple, elegant, and cuts off 1+ second from 0...60 time according to tests i've seen and done. ;)

edit: oh, and 3rd, no, i don't think that losing control over bumps is something settings-related. My Caliburn loves to spin on curbs too, and some other cars also do. If you'd check filenames in the above post where i tested all cars in 1.12 for racing times, by hovering your mouse over those screenshots - you'll see i made a note on some cars: "hates bumps". This is Caliburn-like behaviour - those very often spin out whenever hitting any bumps. Especially - nearly always - if you steer at least a little at the time they hit 'em bumps. You can also note how on some few other cars, there is another note in a filename: "eats bumps". This is the opposite: some few cars are especially good suspension, allowing to steer over most bumps without loss of control. It's just that you gotta get used to whatever car you drive. Ones like Caliburn - yep, tricky to drive because of it. Part of pilot's skill to work it out however best they can.

Now, about this new race.

It's Kerry.

He forgot his giant dildo behind barriers at the far end of the Dam (one which has "Dam" fast travel point). Now, you gotta deliver the thing to Kerry. And it's urgent. Very, VERY urgent! :)

Start of the race: far end of the "Dam". End of the race: smashing in Kerry's villa fast travel point.

So, cut your corners, take any path your want, do whatever it takes - i don't Kerry how you do it, just do it fast! :D

But there is just one thing you can not do: you can't allow to get into minimap range to the fixer who stands on the other dam. Names Muamar "El Capitán" Reyes, that one. What he has to do with Kerry's dildo - we don't know, how he'd know you're Kerrying the thing - we also don't know, but he'd know. And Kerry would be very mad about it. Don't let it happen! :p

And sure enough, i've set a time for you to beat - 2:39:

So, let's Kerry on! :)

P.S. And yep, this race's name is "Dam Kerry". The gonk is crazy you know. :D :D

Last edited:
So, cut your corners, take any path your want, do whatever it takes - i don't Kerry how you do it, just do it fast!
Roger that :D
This is bit silly.. but.. I did it basically half the time with station wagon.. sadly the recording started with black screen so I used the engine sound as the indication when I started moving.. So about 1min, 11 seconds. :D
I cut out the black screen so missed like 2 seconds from the start... yes, this is a joke ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom