Best random NPC chatter

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best random NPC chatter

Wandering through Novigrad I couldn't help but laugh at some of the random NPC blatter. What are your favorite quotes? Mine are:

1. Got so fucked up last night blood came out of me ears

2. Drunk: I think I pissed me trousers

3. [Heavy panting]...

From the new Blood & Wine DLC:

Dunno if it's same in english so i just freely translate from german to english:

"Sleep makes strong and Wine makes sleepy, so Wine makes strong" :D

Dunno if this is more amusing or just plain irritating. Most kids (at various locations on the Toussaint map) skip around saying " I'm going to have a little sister". like 90% of the time.

Can't rightly point out the best one straight away, but Toussaint has some hilarious chatter or just drunken babbling which makes me laugh fairly often while running around. :) Especially the poetry in Beuclair and at Corvo Bianco.

Witcher I might not be, but a bottle I find promptly.

Wash your hair lately? .....and right wen he is about to fight ... GOAT F ERR! ... then there is the occasional ...Order in the fatherland ....
Ok give me the coin ,, heads we clean the stables and tails we grab some ,,,,

I just find it amazing how much of it there is like absolutely everywhere even places you think it would never be you'll hear unique conversations happening, it's a feature I really like too and I allways stop to listen

if I ever have a son I will name him Geralt ......most of the time I must be in a hurry and only hear part of what is said in passing .....
Master Witcher there are some monsters in the elven ruins outside the city..... most of the time I have to hear the person say that random bit several times
before I stop long enough to hear it all or seek out who it is that said that ... oooooowolfie...

Last edited:
two of my favorites are, " now i shall sink (sing) you a sonk, one two one two three, four five six"

and the other one is a parody of Simon & Garfunkel : El Condor Pasa, which goes as, "I'd rather be an eagle than a quail, Yes I would, if I could, I surely would"
or something similar to that.
[h=3][/h]

Master there are some monsters in the elven ruins outside the city..... most of the time I have to hear the person say that random bit several times
before I stop long enough to hear it all or seek out who it is that said that ... oooooowolfie...

I still haven't figured out what elven ruins those old men (because it's always old men in Velen villages that say it) refer to. I thought it might be the ruin you explore during "Wandering in the Dark", but I keep hearing the line long after that quest.
:wondering:

You keep hearing these in Novigrad from the guards :D
"No loitering around here"
"What is it gray boy? Looking for adventure?"

My favorite was edited out on the first patch. " Hea whitie your pubes white to? "

Edited out? But, but... I'm 100 % certain I've heard that in the game - and the oldest patch I've played on is 1.11. o_O
I guess I may've heard it in one of the earlier games then.

Edited out? But, but... I'm 100 % certain I've heard that in the game - and the oldest patch I've played on is 1.11. o_O
I guess I may've heard it in one of the earlier games then.

Assuming that it was not quoted incorrectly, I can confirm that line is neither in version 1.12.1, nor in 1.21. Maybe it was removed for censorship reasons.

Assuming that it was not quoted incorrectly, I can confirm that line is neither in version 1.12.1, nor in 1.21. Maybe it was removed for censorship reasons.

Apparently the line is present in TW2, so I must've heard it in that game then. :)

In Skellige some little girls say something like "I'm going to be a priestess, don't want no stupid husband".

I also find it amusing how some merchants in Toussaint address you with Snow WhitexD

My favorite line is from TW2 though, "Why does he have two swords? Does he lose them often?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom