Votes: 44 47.3%
  • Panam

Votes: 35 37.6%
  • River

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Kerry

Votes: 9 9.7%

• Total voters
Usually I find the romances in games like this kind of cringy and while Judy, Panam and River are no exception I thought the Kerry one was surprisingly good. Kind of want to learn that guitar riff.

Judy and her story redefined many things that I held about beauty, love and affection. It is so well written and captivating that its the single most defining thing for me in Cyberpunk and nothing comes close to the weight and impact it made on me. And I know many feel same about Panam or River and Kerry and I am happy to see that is the case.

The really heartbreaking part of it all is that past the intimacy the relationship is relegated to only few text messages and cute bits without any more events and story quests or deeper immersion or consequence. Aside ofc from the closures at the ending. It is the inability to show any more affection or intimacy to the character or give the relationship more life that really holds it all back. Judy while she gives you access to her apartment, it doesn't amount to anything more with her, just a stash to put your items in.... And I think past the point when the relationship is official there should be consequences if you go out and use joytoys or decide to cheat. There should be more quests that involve your romance because it has build such attachment to that person, its a huge missed opportunity atm.

So while i agree that there should be more characters to romance, please not until there is way more love and time we can give to ones already present.

Last edited:
Judy definitely has the deepest questline and I felt the most connected to her at the end of it but I'm a dude playing a dude so I never had a chance.

Panam's questline was solid and she is very attractive but I honestly found her rather grating at times and wished that I could have her truck. The culmination of that romance is interesting and unique with it's final scene and sequence.

I actually really like River a lot but his quest line was way too short, I would've loved to have done more cases with him or spent more time with his family.

I havent met Kerry yet, which is odd since I'm almost done the game.

Rivers story and date was nice, but on a very friendly level. Tho he had his charm.
But I had alot of fun during the date cause it had a "minigame" that was fun.

Panam's story was good, but lacking nearing the end of it.

Judy was hella well done through-out. Even loved the date.

Don't know nay others yet.

Cyberpunk romance is like, wait, Cyberpunk. A good story, with a terrible, grotesque, quest management, and miserable mechanics. Achieve the feat of making players who like content, who are thoughtful, indigninate themselves even more ... liquidate, kill, murder what little hope remains in this 'monster' ... or praise for failure called Cyberpunk.

Judy definitely has the deepest questline and I felt the most connected to her at the end of it but I'm a dude playing a dude so I never had a chance.

Panam's questline was solid and she is very attractive but I honestly found her rather grating at times and wished that I could have her truck. The culmination of that romance is interesting and unique with it's final scene and sequence.

I actually really like River a lot but his quest line was way too short, I would've loved to have done more cases with him or spent more time with his family.

I havent met Kerry yet, which is odd since I'm almost done the game.

Judy and Panam definitely get the most screen time, Kerry kind of gets the shaft since he is only met right at the end and his questline kind of sucks, but in terms of the romance mission I enjoyed Kerry's the most, had a nice guitar rift and you get to smash up a yatch. Judy's romance mission I honestly felt was a little boring, Panam's unsanitary (seriously Panam and V arent the only 2 people who use that Tank y'know, poor mitch has to do a suicide run in that thing by his lonesome and the last thing he needs is to be sitting in a puddle of sex juices) and Rivers was pretty cringe (fuck letting the kids win, I play to win motherfucker!).

Tbh imo it's Judy or Panam. Judys quests were kinda strange, since she is not fully rational always, but who is and she has ideals. I have to agree with Queen_Skadi, Panam's scene was kinda strange.I also thought River would be an asshole, but he really grew on me.

Romances I completed in the game had some great moments and well written dialogues, but also too much of : " do this side mission for me so I will obviously like you more ". I respect how they designed romances, just wish there was more hidden drama.

Also, Cyberpunk begs for second romance option for each sexuality. I've read somewhere rant written by Gay woman, about how she hated Judy and got seriously into Panam. Many people shared similar feelings about characters they " had to " romance.

Props to CDPR by the way ? since they actualy managed to make people care about characters.
Enchanced Romance DLC when ? I would gladly pay for that. :)

Romances I completed in the game had some great moments and well written dialogues, but also too much of : " do this side mission for me so I will obviously like you more ". I respect how they designed romances, just wish there was more hidden drama.

Also, Cyberpunk begs for second romance option for each sexuality. I've read somewhere rant written by Gay woman, about how she hated Judy and got seriously into Panam. Many people shared similar feelings about characters they " had to " romance.

Props to CDPR by the way ? since they actualy managed to make people care about characters.
And there are so many gay women that adore Judy too while not finding interest in Panam, same for guys that wanted to date Judy but were disappointed with their choices. I seriously hope these things get addressed for everyone with more character choices instead of making everyone available to all which would just be lazy and ruin the characters as they were imagined.

But also we don't want to have such an easy time winning them over, there should be more decision making and dialogue to get us there and PLEASE more to do, more quests and events and decisions and intimacy after the relationship actually starts!

For me it was Judy that won the entire thing over and idk how they did it but there was never something that gripped my passion like it, and am with you that ill toss money at them for more of it!

They are all well writing and voice acted characters regardless the path you choose with them.

Romancing though is really stretching it, you get a small sex scene thats offered like a prize for completing there quests then you and they are basically forgotten, the time and resources spent on each scene i'd happily trade for more meaningful dialogue and interactions.

Like alot of things in the game it's a excellent base for either friendship or romance but like those other things aswell it needs work and hopefully it gets it.

As i said currently, as is, it feels like only a beginning and because of that ontop of who and what im like i find it difficult to feel much of anything for any of them, as i said whats there is good an greatly voiced but it's like i only read a prologue with them then they disappear just at the point where i could start to care.

Hopefully its all rectified in the future when/if they get ontop of things because i'd love to see a few of the characters fleshed out alot more not just the romance options

So far, I have only had relationships with Kerry and Panam (same character even). And I thought Kerry's seemed a little sudden. Like it needed one or two more events before the options to make out.

After the completion of their storylines, I feel it lacks drastically. If I go to visit either of them (Judy and River for that matter to), the dialogues are short, and I get trash talked if I go to leave. Which is jarring considering that my relationship with each is supposed to be good. Kerry and Panam are the two I figure would say a snark, but I feel it would be more well placed if I heard that when I left conversations mid sentence. Not after everything has been said and the only dialogue is them asking if I am still there.

Accurate, tied, trapped, chained to the storyline of sides quest that liquidate the game after being made - literally, a game thought to end, die. With each quest resolved, a cry of agony from the player who sees Night City falls apart before your eyes ... something that absurdly contradicts any idea of 'open world'.

Really ... a 'good idea' from the designers ... (who, in my opinion, hate games and players or simply followed the recipe that resulted in global shame: fast food, to sell DLCs)

Top Bottom