Best Time to Start a New Game (Patches) ?

+
I'm just curious when other gamers feel a good time to start a new game would be, keeping in mind the effects of Patches, DLC, and Updates? While I certainly appreciate the stability patches, some of the things that are concerning me mostly would be the following:
  • Somehow my current characters upper body tattoos around the shoulders have been completely wiped clean to leave blank skin and horribly mismatched body art below. In addition, the skin around there pokes through any clothing other than a thick outer torse jacket.
  • I *really* dislike the way item slots work with current legendary clothing especially, and how it's set up to randomize at the loot pickup point. If that can be fixed, it would really make me a bit more comfortable. I feel upper body should be 4 slots every time, and most every other clothing slot should be 2 or 3 slots (for Legendary)
There are various other graphical, cosmetic, and game play issues I'd like to see addressed but these are the big ones (for me obviously). The concern I have is starting a new game and seeing these errors occur, then getting a fix which is not backwards compatible (doesn't fix the cosmetic graphical errors as have already occured in a save game). So with that in mind: thoughts on a gold time to give it another go?

• I *really* dislike the way item slots work with current legendary clothing especially, and how it's set up to randomize at the loot pickup point. If that can be fixed, it would really make me a bit more comfortable. I feel upper body should be 4 slots every time, and most every other clothing slot should be 2 or 3 slots (for Legendary)

I agree with you, but randomized Legendary slots isn't a bug (AFAIK) so it is not likely to change. Save before you pick up a legendary item and try again until you get 4-slots.

I have two new character creations waiting to play when patch 1.2 drops, I won't start them until then.

Top Bottom