Beta Ending Questions

+
Beta Ending Questions

Has there been any news on when the Open beta would end?
If so what will happen to the cards and kegs we've accumulated?
Is CDPR planning something similar than when we moved from closed to open beta?

I already buy some kegs, if reset happens all that investment is lost...
If a reset happens they must refund all players that buy kegs...

inacion;n10695911 said:

As previously mentioned a reset is unlikely at this point.

But if it happens you can be sure that you'll get back all the kegs you have bought with real money.

I have almost all cards and i don t want a new reset. But if it happens.. then i hope the game is good to play again because now i play only for ore . I hope they make the game great again

^ This
Cards reset is totally impossible. How you will compensente those lvl 100 players who opened few thousands kegs? What will be the point playing arena now for gold cards when they reset? Also all factions wars and mahakam festival, saovine etc, and twitch drops and promotional sales for 50% off powder or guaranted premium card in keg and many other features can't be deleated now. That's obvious imo.

inacion;n10695911 said:

They won't but if they did reset what you said would obviously be how they would do it.

A total reset? I sure as heck hope not. My Gwent days will be over. I Have near a complete set and 20,000 plus scrap saved, I really really hope they leave things as is

devivre;n10696001 said:
As previously mentioned a reset is unlikely at this point.

But if it happens you can be sure that you'll get back all the kegs you have bought with real money.

I am pretty confident it's not "unlikely". It's flat out not going to happen as I remember them specifically saying they wouldn't.

DRK3

Forum veteran
The game stayed in Closed Beta for 7 months right? And it's been 10 months of Open Beta by now, where the game expanded its playerbase tremendously, and also added tons of features. Im not worried with a reset, im more worried that when im finally gonna get a complete collection (12 golds left), a patch with tons of new cards hits!

My guess is Thronebreaker will be released on May/ June, 1 year after Open Beta started, and it might come with the "proper" launch of the game.

iamthedave;n10765291 said:
Non-snarkily, there's a road map coming down in the next week or so that should give you an idea of that.

the road map will announce that there is a plan to announce a plan

stay tuned

liezldiezldee;n10765451 said:
the road map will announce that there is a plan to announce a plan

stay tuned

Witty. Right now I'm planning to plan a witty comeback, which I plan to hit you with later that will leave you stunned and will spoil any future plans you're planning.

iamthedave;n10765291 said:
Non-snarkily, there's a road map coming down in the next week or so that should give you an idea of that.

They said that last week. So they should be telling us this week.

Top Bottom