BETA FEEDBACK: WHY IS MILVA, A SIEGE CARD?

+
BETA FEEDBACK: WHY IS MILVA, A SIEGE CARD?

In the books..

Milva is an excellent archer. Why have CDPR made her a siege card, instead of a ranged card?

Or even why da heck cdpr turned the Scoiat'ael deck into the "every kind of nonhumans of the continent" deck

Or even why da heck cdpr turned the Scoiat'ael deck into the "every kind of nonhumans of the continent" deck

She isn't even a non-human. (I.e. she is a human.)

But she was with the dryads which at least tolerated the Scoiatel more than they did other groups. So still the Scoiatel would be the best fitting group.

She isn't even a non-human. (I.e. she is a human.)

But she was with the dryads which at least tolerated the Scoiatel more than they did other groups. So still the Scoiatel would be the best fitting group.

I was not referring to her at all.

Mahakham guards/defenders, what they have to do with the Scoiat'ael, same for their king as leader. Francesca and the dol blathanna units? The Scoiat'ael are totally against the Dol Blathanna, daheck is going on

Cause she's so precise and devastating that her shots are equivalent to artillery maybe? The same question would apply to many characters like why does yennefer summon unicorns? The only unicorn she has is a stuffed one and is basically used to get laid. It's ciri who has a story with unicorns involving real ones.

Nyanko73;n6655112 said:
Cause she's so precise and devastating that her shots are equivalent to artillery maybe? The same question would apply to many characters like why does yennefer summon unicorns? The only unicorn she has is a stuffed one and is basically used to get laid. It's ciri who has a story with unicorns involving real ones.

I think there is more to the Unicorns in the books. But, there is a story to the Unicorn and Yen, regardless so, it fits.

Lenkorn;n3447732 said:
In the books..

Milva is an excellent archer. Why have CDPR made her a siege card, instead of a ranged card?

Lenkorn;n3447732 said:
In the books..

Can't you tell ? she's wounded and probably is trying to retreat.

You can't take cards literally as what they would be in all cases.

Otherwise every monster would be on the melee row. We balance the cards around many factors, not only their lore.

Top Bottom