Beta-Gwent. Can we get that version back as a "Classic" gwent option in the Gwent player screen?

+

Would you like to have beta-gwent available as a side option in Gwent?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey CD ProjektRed! I love your games!
Just a question here. I played the Beta version of Gwent and fell in love with it. When the final version came out I was surprised to see how much had changed. So much changed and I honestly miss the beta version. There were so many mechanics that were so well fleshed out. It was great to play against every faction They all had their great strengths and weaknesses. So many patches were made to tweak and alter different cards that it seemed to get better and better. It's great to play against different factions and build a deck to have a balanced set of strategies in order to efficiently challenge each faction. All the while being uncertain which challenge comes next!
I played Northern Realms exclusively. I loved the mechanic of the Redanian Knight, where if the shield (worth 2 attack) was broken it would heal 2 points and add the shield back on. Perfect for weather cards! To be honest I miss the whole deck and everything it turned out to be. I miss it so much. I know it was free and I am blessed in that. That's why I am asking you guys if there is any way to create a "Classic" mode of Gwent where you guys bring back Beta Gwent. I fell in love with it. And I miss it so much. I had so many great times playing it. I understand changes were made, but I don't understand completely why. Such a great game seems to have been swiped clean and to be honest, I liked Beta Gwent allot more. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, and bringing back Beta Gwent as "Classic" Gwent would 100% bring back more players. Maybe you guys could ask for a vote or survey to the community? Maybe you guys would be surprised as to how many people feel the same way as I do. If you guys don't do that, it's all good. Love you guys. Love you're companies community engagement. You guys are the Gold Standard right now in terms of being respectful with micortransactions. Thank-you for reading this (If you ever do), and thank-you for you're video games. So excited for Cyberpunk 2077. And I adored the Witcher 3.

With love.
Justin.

Edit: I realised after I wrote this I could create a poll myself! So cool!

Sorry to disappoint you but they don't care about us beta players. Pawel said several times that they have no intention at all to add a beta version mode.

Yes, this question has already been answered:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/gwent-ask-a-dev.8684150/page-169#post-11536921

It‘s not going to happen.

Awh bummer. Oh well. It was free anyway, so it's all good =) I still enjoy the gwent they have now, so if that's how it's gunna be, it's alllllll gewd.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry to disappoint you but they don't care about us beta players. Pawel said several times that they have no intention at all to add a beta version mode.

Yeah, I didn't read that yet. Oh well. lol =P
Post automatically merged:

Yes, this question has already been answered:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/gwent-ask-a-dev.8684150/page-169#post-11536921

It‘s not going to happen.

But they did say "For now", so maybe they might change their mind? Maybe if enough people say something about it....?
If not, oh well. I had my fun.

The whole beta Gwent vs new Gwent discussion has already been discussed so many times in several threads - it hasn‘t changed anything. So there‘s not much use for another poll, really. Anyhow, closing this thread now.

Gwent is such a fun and amazing game. i loved playing it in my free time in school with my friends. But since the "new" version of Gwent came out, i did not get the same vibe of the game. its like its a totally different game. Me and all my friends stopped playing, and i find that a bit sad. Can we atleast have the option to play the old version again Like in rust or minecraft? i think this will increase the playerbase even more because soo many people loved the old version but not the new one.
-Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom