Better Graphics with Reshade + MasterEffect

+
I am using the CineFX version at the moment. Gave me back some natural skin color and people stopped looking like they were wet 24/7. I can actually see dirt blowing in a wind storm now. :)

I highly suggest some of these. I saw one that reproduced the darkness of the 2013 trailer too.

I made the mistake of using this stuff right from the get go. Turned it off and will be honest I think game looks better stock. High res helps to

No offense to op, but this looks like shit. In fact, nearly all of the reshades and so called sweet-fx mods are just washed out and over-gamma'd version of the stock. On top of that, it decreases the performance somewhat. Never had a reason to bother with these, and I don't understand if either people are blind, delusional, or both to think these are any better than the stock.

Is master effect different from sweetfx?

Yes different shader. Here is one preset that use master effect, I like it for it's more Western look.

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3710/

---------- Updated at 07:11 AM ----------

No offense to op, but this looks like shit. In fact, nearly all of the reshades and so called sweet-fx mods are just washed out and over-gamma'd version of the stock. On top of that, it decreases the performance somewhat. Never had a reason to bother with these, and I don't understand if either people are blind, delusional, or both to think these are any better than the stock.

You can disagree to whatever you like but everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion just like you.

from the most screenshots i've seen so far off all those fx things, it seems like you could get that looks with just a different monitor profile... adjust brightness and some color settings to get a more brown-ish tone or whatever.

also most of the look pretty horrible in my opinion ... sure vanilla game isnt perfect, but these filters dont match the so claimed "graphics of 2013 trailer" as they wont do a thing for tesselation, better textures etc.

Top Bottom