Better Touch Screen Support for Windows

+
Since I cannot create a new thread as a new user I will post my request here:
Currentl I'm trying to play Gwent on my Windows 10 Tablet. Sadly this seems to be absolutely impossible. The problem is, that Gwent does interpret the touch inputs correctly. Two examples:

1. The pass button: this has to be pressed for some time to activate it. But before the activation happens, Windows will convert the long press into a right click. This then cancels the pass.
This bug alone makes it impossible to play a round of Gwent.

2. Once a drag & drop operation has been started (e.g. boosting a unit on the battlefield), this cannot be cancelled. You HAVE to execute it. This sucks especially when you have multiple charges available but only want to use on of them.

The solution to these kinds of problems should be rather straight forward: Gwent already has great touch inut support in the mobile versions (Android and iOS). This input scheme should also be activated on Windows 10 when it is in tablet mode. Alternatively a new setting in the game's settings dialog for changing the input method would do the trick.

@CD PROJECT RED: Could you move this to a seperate topic for me? And would it be possible to fix this issue any time soon? (the sooner the better, I would LOVE to play Gwent on my tablet :))

Top Bottom