Beyond Hill and Dale - Map

+
Beyond Hill and Dale - Map

Just curious - I was wondering if anyone has tried to map Beyond Hill and Dale, or knows of anyone else who has?

This map was created with a minimap mod, but the list of points of interest may not be complete:

Old version:

1: Longlock's tower
2: Little Flint Girl; Puss
3: notice board
4: Wicked Witch's village
5: Big Bad Wolf
6: three little pigs
7: Thumbelina's village
8: beanstalk
10: Joss, the boy who cried wolf
11: dead knight (with high level Toussaint armor and Vitis sword)
12: three bears
13: Redbeard's bandit camp; the goose that lays golden eggs
14: stack of four animals
15: dead dragon
16: cloud fortress (not accurate location)
17: pepper (under the bridge)
18: cauldron (?) full of gold coins, turns into panther when approached
19: dead dwarf with poisoned apple (location may be inaccurate)

Attachments

• ft_map.jpg
    ft_map.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 1,278
  • ft_map_2.jpg
    ft_map_2.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 1,309
Last edited:
---------- Updated at 02:56 PM ----------

This map was created with a minimap mod, but the list of points of interest may not be complete:

1: Longlock's tower
2: Little Flint Girl; Puss
3: notice board
4: Wicked Witch's village
5: Big Bad Wolf
6: three little pigs
7: Thumbelina's village
8: beanstalk
10: Joss, the boy who cried wolf
11: dead knight (with high level Toussaint armor and Vitis sword)
12: three bears
13: Redbeard's bandit camp; the goose that lays golden eggs
14: stack of four animals
15: dead dragon
16: cloud fortress (not accurate location)

Can I please post this map on another forum?

@sv3672 Thanks a lot for your update!!! :thumbsup: Then I have missed so much stuff there... :crybaby: Just a small question: What do you mean with "pepper"?! I must missed it too and I can't remember a fairy tale about it. ???

@sv3672 Thanks a lot for your update!!! :thumbsup: Then I have missed so much stuff there... :crybaby: Just a small question: What do you mean with "pepper"?! I must missed it too and I can't remember a fairy tale about it. ???

The pepper can be found under the bridge (17 on the map), although it is not as large as @Benzenzimmern's post would suggest. :)

The pepper can be found under the bridge (17 on the map), although it is not as large as @Benzenzimmern's post would suggest. :)
It's really a pepper?! ??? I can't believe... I thought it's a fairy tale figure or something like that. Am I wrong?! ??? (And I have found nothing about that in the web.) A small spoiler please... ;)

It's really a pepper?! ??? I can't believe... I thought it's a fairy tale figure or something like that. Am I wrong?! ??? (And I have found nothing about that in the web.) A small spoiler please... ;)

Unfortunately, I do not know what the pepper is really a reference to, but I found it with the help of this post. By the way, reading that thread it looks like the map might still not be complete.

*rotfl* Good one :D I'll replay Wonderland asap because I don't want Syanna to have the red ribbon (mainly because I don't want to fight Dettlaff - I want him to survive). Good to know that there are more places of interest around, I'll check them out next time :) Btw, I LOVE Wonderland and the way you twisted around old fairytales. Well done! :)

Possible updates:
Should 19 be a little further north, the Dwarf and apple are on a bridge, and that dark area north of where 19 shows now, might be it. Also, just to the right when you start there is a Grig village if you jump the stream. No cat harness though....

Top Bottom