BEYOND THE FRAME – Bonhart, Vilgefortz and Nivellen

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
BEYOND THE FRAME – Bonhart, Vilgefortz and Nivellen

Welcome to BEYOND THE FRAME, where mage Adalbert reveals what stories lie beyond the frames of GWENT cards! In the first standalone episode, the mad alchemist discusses fates of three powerful men hailing from a time before the Wild Hunt’s descent – Leo Bonhart, Vilgefortz of Roggeveen and Nivellen.

Join Adalbert for some… thoughts!

Last edited:
So is this a standalone series now, or will it also remain a part of AROG?

Either way, these episodes are always great and almost always offer new information.
I know I should really re-read those manuscripts most ancient. :p

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
RidiculousName;n10314732 said:
So is this a standalone series now, or will it also remain a part of AROG?

That only depends on community's feedback (although let's be honest, these are hilarious!).

RidiculousName;n10314732 said:
I know I should really re-read those manuscripts most ancient.

It's highly recommended to re-read them at least once very two years ;P

I loved the books (I read some of them multiple times.) Because I read them, this series does not contribute much to me. At the same time the refusal to use spoilers (I understand and agree with the choice not to,) kinda limits the knowledge benefit to someone who has not read the books. I thought the video was well acted and the script kinda funny (in a cheesy over the top kind of way,) but I wonder who the target audience is?

Being a wiki maniac, these didn't tell me something I didn't know aside from the fact that I should really read the books at some point...although I know that too xD

Interested in how it will play out though, maybe see if something new occurs xD

Please continue with it is great. I know, the lore maniacs read books but still i love it. And the actor is great

Grand! My compliments and commendations to the Mad Alchemist! Let us hear more of this learned lore, of those things which lie beyond the narrow borders and confines of the cards!

Keep them coming please, this is really entertaining. And it's great that you are encouraging people to read the books through this series. Mr. Sapkowski approves :D

Riven-Twain;n10322962 said:
Unless I'm much mistaken, he's one of the RED writers.

Hmm... Those hands...

Anyhoo, doesn't matter if these are going stay as part of A Round Of Gwent or as it's own series, I like these little episodes :) Even though I have read the books (and I should definitely do that again some day), these are nice to watch. These small glimpses brings the books and all those awesome stories back into my mind.

If this is getting its own series, could it be possible to get few more cards per episode, maybe five or something? *blinking cute eyes*

For some reason I was expecting that the "hidden leek" behind Adalbert would have changed spot this time, but no. It was still in the same spot than last time.

Last edited:
Great. It was interesting to watch. Even though I've read the books( for the first time ) before the Witcher 1 was even out. And read them like a dozen times since. Nothing new in the video but still cool. I like how the storyteller abruptly ending his speech just before spoilers. Incentivizing new people to read the books. Hope there will be more content like this. Expanding the game beyond the game itself.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed this, the theatrics and set pieces made it fun, so even if you know the lore, it feels kind of like your grandparents telling you old tales you've heard 100 times before but still enjoy. I want mooooooore.

Top Bottom