BGM - Background Music - Ability to turn it off?

+

Do you want to have the ability to turn off mood music, but keep the open world music?

• NO:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could care less:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is there any way we can turn off the BGM?

I love the club, car, radios, street musicians, and the rest, but the mood setting BGM music is my most hated thing in all games... Always reminds me of that Gary Larson Far side Comic, with the racoon in the woods nibbling on something and in a bush is a small band playing calm music and the caption is something like: "Raco knew there was no danger as the quartet played soothing music in the background"

Please, for the love of all that is holy... May we please have this fixed... I know it may be a big deal, as in having to attach triggers to objects, but with the BGM on my immersion is ruined and with it off everyone's playing air guitar and dancing like spanners in clubs... Going in and out of the settings each time is just lame...

Cheers,

Thanks for such an amazing game... i have every confidence the bugs and quirks will be sorted in the months to come, just like when you guys put out the Witcher 3, which was my favorite game, until now... Oh... And please add 3rd person and walking, pretty please...

Cheeeeeeeeers!

Top Bottom