Big Changes are Coming (Coin Flip, New Faction, Card Names and More)

+
just to add a positive feedback, I've really grown to like the state of the game now, with no Gold immunity and Create and all!

But I also think it is necessary to make sure that _all_ current cards are viable before adding new cards. I'm sure the devs have access to useful databases to see what seems not good enough to be played in its current form. The saddest thing is gold / silver cards lying around that noone uses.

bringing old cards up to speed is as good to variety or, perhaps even better , than adding new cards to the meta.

Last edited:
Much welcome a new faction, but still I wonder why there are no Specters cards or archetypes yet in the game. The cursed ones in NR I don't consider those, but something alike moonlight with the famous Specters of the bestiary.

Funky69;n10339922 said:
at the moment there are around 850+- cards in the game. so at the moment it isnt a big problem to get cards you dont have when opening a keg. but lets say the card pool reached 1500+ and within time you will have the most cards.
[...])
868 playable, of which >[SUP]1[/SUP]/[SUB]5[/SUB] are commons, and just under [SUP]1[/SUP]/[SUB]2[/SUB] are rare.... which gives the solution to dealing with larger card counts... change the drop rates so you aren't getting so many duplicate Commons / Rares. they can also play with the drop rates of new vs old cards a bit, but not too much or it'd overbias newer players

ETA:
my suspicion is that they already play around with drop rates quite a bit... opening 6 kegs at a time I see 2-4 duplicates of the same commons... either that or their RNG seeding is really Really REALLY horrible... which is possible too = X

Last edited:
We don't know at all when the new mode and Thronebreaker etc are coming right? I becoming more and more impatient, really looking forward to trying out all the new things that are coming.

TheNotoriousThree;n10523562 said:
We don't know at all when the new mode and Thronebreaker etc are coming right? I becoming more and more impatient, really looking forward to trying out all the new things that are coming.

Same here. Getting bored of Gwent of late -.-

Top Bottom