Big Crit Sniper Build - Hunting the big numbers 3M+

+
Here is the attribute and perk layout for my Big Crit Sniper Build.

1608399508714.png

Currently, the highest critical headshot is 3 220 572

Disclaimer: I know the mods are bugged on the stats screen since it only shows 185 from clothes mods, but this in total should give me
90% Head
90% Face
120% Outer Torso
120% Inner Torso
90% Legs
90% Feet

600% from Clothes

260.40% Weapon
25% Merciless
50%+15% Crit Damage (Qiant "Warp Dancer" Sandevistan MK.5 Operating System)

350.4% from Weapon and Perks

Total of 950,4%

The Build Calculator

Progress wise I'm almost done with all side/gigs so not much more to do until the next DLC.

Attachments

• GOM64_8JvzYZUnMF.jpg
    GOM64_8JvzYZUnMF.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 253
  • Cyberpunk2077_sUsXRYNsI1.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077_sUsXRYNsI1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 240
  • 1608398888420.png
    1608398888420.png
    1 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
It's really fun to play with, you can also have an Ajax AR with silencer as secondary and a knife as your "FINISH HIM" move, its really fun I promise you

Did you test "Feel the Flow" in the Assault tree with sniper rifles? It's the only skill that specifically says "Assault Rifles and Submachin Guns" instead of "Rifles and Submachine Guns".

I put those points in mainly for my secondary AR weapon, it doesn't do anything to Snipers as far as I can tell but my Sniper reloads really fast without ....i think ;)

Sniper Reload

I find tech snipers the most useful. Doing above 1M crits on headshots, plus you can shoot through walls and the rate of fire is quite high. Even when not fully specced, the ability to snipe much higher lvl enemies from behind cover is super strong. Tech sniper + cold blood / blade build... So good and SO FUN :D... although a bit OP. With cold blood I have 10k armor and even 10 NCPD officers shooting at me only tickles on hard and I 1-2 hit everyone with my katana or 1 shot them with the sniper

I find tech snipers the most useful. Doing above 1M crits on headshots, plus you can shoot through walls and the rate of fire is quite high. Even when not fully specced, the ability to snipe much higher lvl enemies from behind cover is super strong. Tech sniper + cold blood / blade build... So good and SO FUN :D... although a bit OP. With cold blood I have 10k armor and even 10 NCPD officers shooting at me only tickles on hard and I 1-2 hit everyone with my katana or 1 shot them with the sniper
As I mentioned the 3 rifles I use is Overwatch, O'Five, and Breakthrough

Overwatch for the free silencer.
Breakthrough for the wallhits.
O'Five for those nice exploding bodies bullets.

I love it :D

It's just frustrating that most clothing mods dont work and lots of perks as well. Also I got a bug now that sandevistan doesnt activate anymore :(. This game definitely still has quite some work to be done, but i'm optimistic. Looking forward to what it will become eventually

It's just frustrating that most clothing mods dont work and lots of perks as well. Also I got a bug now that sandevistan doesnt activate anymore :(. This game definitely still has quite some work to be done, but i'm optimistic. Looking forward to what it will become eventually
Do you mean it doesn't activate at all or doesn't activate after your Nervous Systems have been activated cause that's what I noticed too.

What I usually do I let my Synaptic Accelerator run, then I pop my Sandevistan right after, that works for me.

Do you mean it doesn't activate at all or doesn't activate after your Nervous Systems have been activated cause that's what I noticed too.

I cannot activate it at all. Out of combat, during combat. I tried switching to different sandevistan versions, switching to berserk (which works) and back. Nothing works :(

Finally broke the 2m.

1608399531381.png

I just had to try a theory and it worked lol 3million+
1608420945748.png

Attachments

• GOM64_bHyIpelHXE.png
    GOM64_bHyIpelHXE.png
    971.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Cyberpunk2077_ialeIaru86.png
    Cyberpunk2077_ialeIaru86.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited: