Big Feet To Fill: impossible to complete the quest

+

Tuco

Forum veteran
Big Feet To Fill: impossible to complete the quest

As the title suggest, I can't complete the quest about building the massive Lebioda statue, since the "First group" step doesn't acknowledge that all bandits are dead.
The merchant on top of the cart keeps acting scared and screaming for help even if all the enemies in the surrounding area are dead and at the same time all the other workers start to... well, working around the cart as if everything was just fine.

I have the exact same issue. The mission won't complete.

As the title suggest, I can't complete the quest about building the massive Lebioda statue, since the "First group" step doesn't acknowledge that all bandits are dead.
The merchant on top of the cart keeps acting scared and screaming for help even if all the enemies in the surrounding area are dead and at the same time all the other workers start to... well, working around the cart as if everything was just fine.

This happened to me as well. I had to reload an old safe file and restart the encounter, then it worked properly..

Damn, seems I'm far too late to retry an old save, but I have the same issue. I can't Activate the conversation cutscene anymore just the generic dialogue as you would get with a normal npc.

Tuco

Forum veteran
This happened to me as well. I had to reload an old safe file and restart the encounter, then it worked properly..
The last patch fixed it for me, but just for the record: I tried that three or four time and I ended up having the same bug over and over.

Top Bottom