Big in Japan - Mr. Blue Eyes?

+
Apologies if this has been addressed already. I searched for it in the forums and couldn't find a thread, if so.

Just completed Big in Japan quest. When Dennis Cranmer's voice changes as he says, "May this blade serve you well," his eyes glow blue. Do you all think this is because Haruyoshi is using him as a proxy to say this to V or do you think Dennis is acting as a proxy for Mr. Blue Eyes and this quest would have connected to something significant in the game that got left out?

Curious about your thoughts on this everyone.
Thanks!

Wait, I barely remember. What was that guys job? The best surgeon or something?
Could be plausible that Mr Blue Eyes is growing his influence by "collecting" people who are the best at something (like Peralez).

Wait, I barely remember. What was that guys job? The best surgeon or something?
Could be plausible that Mr Blue Eyes is growing his influence by "collecting" people who are the best at something (like Peralez).
This video isn't super good in terms of being able to see the eyes change when his voice changes, but it's all I could find as an example:

His eyes glow blue because he's transferring money to you.
I know that that is a common occurrence in the game, so no questions there. It probably is that simple, a case of Occam's Razor, but my curiosity was piqued by the combination of the voice change in addition to the blue glow. So I thought it might be fun to talk about it and see if anyone has any theories.

Its because he's tranferring money, practically every NPC's eyes in the game glow blue when they are data transferring something.
Hola! I get what you're saying. Thanks for trying to clarify. What I'm actually asking about is whether his eyes glowing blue and his voice changing at the exact same time mean something different is going on than a normal monetary exchange. Like the Peralez situation, for example.
Anyway, it was just a thought and I wanted to see if anyone shared the same sense of curiosity about it or had theories.
Gracias.

While it would be hella fun, it's just a coincidence. It's not the only time a voice changes for a single line. It also happens with the receptionist at Clouds.

It would be cool if they made use of that later though (like what BioWare did with the Krem standing on his chair bug in Dragon Age: Inquisition). If they wanted to, they could easily make that a thing.

Top Bottom