Big Pete Got Big Problems: Dakota Smith won't call!

+
I killed Big Pete way earlier in the game, before I got the gig from Dakota Smith to kill him. I am now unable to get the gig from Dakota Smith as she does not call me and Big Pete is already dead. Is there anyway to fix this problem, it really sucks and I cannot progress in Dakota's gig storyline!

I killed Big Pete way earlier in the game, before I got the gig from Dakota Smith to kill him. I am now unable to get the gig from Dakota Smith as she does not call me and Big Pete is already dead. Is there anyway to fix this problem, it really sucks and I cannot progress in Dakota's gig storyline!
I don't think so :(
(it's surprising that doors were not locked before, which it's generally the case)
So you can report it, if it's not already done (with a save if possible).

You might be out of Luck, like something broke the chain of events and now it is unable to trigger because why would there be a contract on a dead man? Something the game never accounted for because it shouldn't have happened so now it's not sure what to do.

But also, I've noticed most of the issues I've had with "Gigs" not working or triggering correctly seem to be on Dakota gigs my new theory is somehow 1.5/next gen really screwed something up in her quest tree. At least on ps5 anyway.

Top Bottom