Big problem to think about

+
Hello, Even if unfortunately it comes mostly from the players, who play, the games that everyone plays because they are the best decks of the moment and because they are not able to create their own games... I find that this is really the major black point concerning the game and which in the end comes from the players really breaks the pleasure of playing... It's much more fun to create YOUR own games yourself guys. There are sublime cards that I like to play for example simply because they are too beautiful the designers are really artists! But here it will not necessarily be the deck of the moment so much harder to climb your ranks! I think that's really unfortunate !
I know I didn't invent anything ... but after a while this kind of problem is really annoying, there must be a solution ... but which one that is the question :LOL:

Meta net decks are a problem in all card games. They make the game boring and in some cases even predictable. There is, however, not much of a problem with meta existing if it is diverse and second-tier decks being able to compete as well. There's a problem when the discrepancy between different types of decks becomes too high. See the Golden Nekker, Melusine or other cards that play for very large numbers. The issue of meta arises when meta becomes oppressive to decks that aren't nearly as effective, and when certain cards play for massive value.

I've seen it time and time again in many online card games, meta deck after meta deck and if you want a hope in hell of winning, you are forced to make one too. Frankly, I wish they'd create a cardgame with NO META and everytime one is formed, nerf the hell out of the meta cards to throw everything in the air again and give all players a fair chance win instead of letting the meta decks rule the game.

Using meta decks is like wiping yourself with a used toilet paper. It stinks, is full of sh** and leaves someone else's mark on you. :D
But jokes aside, I'm not sure there will be anything new said here that hadn't already been said in quite a number of older threads, that were treating about this problem. Even if it was possible to somehow solve the issue, then I guess throughout all these years we would have seen at least some attempts of developers trying to tackle this on a serious manner. But as that hasn't been the case, then my conclusion is, that it's either not possible/achievable, or they simply don't see this as an issue and have no will to do anything serious about it.

Using meta decks is like wiping yourself with a used toilet paper. It stinks, is full of sh** and leaves someone else's mark on you. :D

"How can you say something so controversial, yet so brave?"

After seeing the same deck 3 or 4 times, I go to https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks to see if the cards are there, so I do not GG anymore this ones.
AND IF I observed right, they remove the dick list of NG Renfri of it, I imagine that's the team response for now...
BUT ! the extreme pitfull part is how much lower I'm facing this deck now [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Every competitive game in existence has a meta game, shooting games, fighting games, card games, everything. Theres only a problem (and even then not always) when a very limited number of strategies become dominant. It’s up to cdpr to fix it because I’ve played a ton of games that died because the meta became stale or one dimensional

Top Bottom