Big suggestions collected around communities for cb2077 next gen edition

+
Wanna you know there's still sooo many people who believe in you and love cyberpunk 2077❤️so keep fighting, we'll never stop to support you.

Here some advices collected from many players, around the world in various groups 😊

1)craft multiple components at once 🙈🙈🙈!!! It's urgent ! (Added with 1.2 patch if I'm correct)

2)more Dynamic weather system: more fog and smog pollution during day, more rain and acid rain in the evenings (maybe is bugged, as some modders said, because 99% of the time cyberpunk has just blue and clean skies despite there's in the code a more variety of weather )... Furthermore, it could help the streaming system of assets etc decreasing the depth of field

3)more interactions with billboards, just like in the E3 2018 demo for the Nicola Soda (I thought, even for the future, you can add much more interaction with Night City, without weighting too much the game, with holograms 😎😍)

4)add a torch light for the dark areas 🙈

5)more NPC routines, not just walking around.

And it would be nice having routines for day and routines for night 😉

6)more NPC reactions when we threat them with guns, punch them etc maybe it would be good if someone react shooting us with a pystol hidden in the jeans

7)polish police system in this way maybe: add many, many static patrols around the city. Then, each star of wanted system is a trigger point to activate the nearest one. For the most strange point of the map, activate some drone which arrives flying to the players...😉😏

8)more character customisation in the editor (and during gameplay, adding tattoos vendor, hairdresser etc. )

9)fix the legendary clothes recipes; when we collect them, we don't find them later in the crafting list system

10)more weapons customisations: some skins are ugly in the strongest weapons, so why can't we change them, maybe turning some coloured weapons in black badass wapons ?😉 (assassin's creed Odyssey teaches)

11)have you ever thought about changing a bit the HUD system turning it in an holographic one? 😍 Just like the good old Dead Space 😏it would be awesome because the players could have more immersion being in first person and seeing a more holographic HUD 😊

12)people are so mad about AI traffic (cars don't play around V if he stop in the middle of the street...) Could you fix a bit if is it possible ??

13)more sex, more joytoy, and other activities/things sex-related

14)more minigames: a cyberpunk game must have many, it could have been awesome if there was an entire quest based on minigame like Gwent in tw3 🥺

15) 2 or 3 new activities, but different from the classic GTA activities... You need to avoide the comparison with GTA games guys.

What about a procedural bounty system ? V is the hunter, gangs member are the preys. Could be cool.

16) Re-thinking in a simple way the street cred : assignment of street cred points just at the end of each street story/contract of fixers, not for each kill to gang members (it also has no sense in my opinion...).

Each tier of rarity clothes assign some points, and the same thing with the car that V purchases.

Just like that:

-30 total levels of street cred assigned by street stories and contracts.

-15 total levels assigned by the car purchased

- 5 total levels assigned by the legendary clothes we wear.

17) next gen patch: this one is very, very, very, very, important guys, significantly important !!! ... Players are waiting this patch not only for graphics, but for a small overhaul of the features of this game, and the advices I gave you, are a big example of what the communities are talking about.

You really need to squeeze all the power of CPU, and all the streaming velocity of the SSD, the two most important hardware components for a Cyberpunk setting.

Night City have to become a much noisy, busy city than that we have now 🤗

We also hope for BETTER physics collisions, and a bit better ragdolls ... If you can almost bring to zero the all pop up/pop in effects it would be great, the look of the city will be dramatically better.

18)I hope you'll bring some improvements to the origin system in the expansions: maybe a new attribute that has three branch for perks. Each branch is dedicated only to the origin of V. So the Nomad has his specific perks and so on for the other two origins.

19) could be cool to insert some skill about the speech, to influence the chance or not to choose some dialogue lines.

20) Cyberware malus (cyber psicosi)

I Think you can't reintroduce the humanity system just now, right that. But some sort of malus yes, I think it would be great even to correlate these malus to a new attribute or a branch of perks 😏

20) you can change how electrical, thermic and chemical bullets appears when shooting with them ? Even Wolfenstein and The Outer Worlds simulate better aesthetic of bullets.

21) STOP to Ray Tracing on next gen consoles for the next gen patch.... use good Screen Space Reflections,

This technology has no sense outside of RTX cards.. better to provide to increase level of details, shader, textures, lightning, effects and even resolution. Maybe a good Screen Space Reflections is better for next gen consoles (look at Hitman 3 😏😉)instead of ray tracing

22)NERF some quickhacks, like legendary Ping ecc

23) some new enemies archetypes for the 2 expansions. They need to have much more abilities, and need to be much more stronger and smarter.

Could be an idea to diminish the amount of the loot, with the reason of the ID for weapons related to DNA of enemy 😉in this way, looking for stronger weapons has much more sense.

Now the most important things: THE BALANCE OF THE MATH system behind the combat and every skill..

It's way too generous in the game, we have too high bonuses without any malus, and the enemies don't scale with us after the level 25/30 around... Too easy 😔

In addition, the most broken build is the Netrunner: don't wanna be repetitive, but it's not funny hacking everything with the eyes at the distance. You need to reintroduce the hack system with the cable for the strongest hackings, but for doing this you need to make the stealth kill from behind a perk, a perk that scale with the attribute body (for example: an Animal could be killed from behind if we have a minimum attribute in body, spottable with Kiroshi eye).

So, strong hacks only from behind with cable, and hackings for sabotage the ambience and to mark enemies with kiroshi eye, we guess in this way it could be more funny.

You also need to NERF the bonuses from Sandevistan etc.

Also need to change something with tech weapons: the enemies don't see us behind the wall when we aim them, and it's not fair because they're standing... Same thing for sniper rifles like ASHURA...Ashura is the very easy mode of the game ...

You could (must...) NERF smart weapons introducing a sort of battery mode/overheating mode 🤗

You could also NERF tech weapons introducing a malus to the shot through the walls, like a -50% of the damage, AND a overheating mode after 3 shots through walls ! Sounds fair to me 😏

And the game could become much more strategic, even in the fantastic dynamic combat you created ❤️🤗

Need to NERF also all the Sniper Rifle, not only cause they're too OP in damage, but because it should be fair if V could not move so quickly during carrying on one of those. Example: V equips a Sniper Rifle, so he moves slowly, just like when he is weighty in the inventory 🤗

Now a recent note...

People are finally understanding that the game will never run fine on the old gen guys, even if you struggle with that.... Old gen has not a decent CPU, and has not a decent streaming system due to old HDD....

Is it fair releasing the 2 big expansions of cyberpunk 2077 even the old gen ?

Your big sells are on pc, on Stadia, and on the next gen consoles...

People are now aware that this game should not have been ever released on the old gen....

This was a big mistake ok you guys (leaders of cd-projekt 😡😡), and it was the biggest fault of a main board everyone could remember... You decided to crunch your devs, for what ? 1/2 millions sells on old gen, plus refunds, a game much less polished and rushed instead of the one we were promised, and part of your reputation...

Think about it guys, because this game could raise to the top if only you could use natively the zen CPU 8 core and the SSD in the 2 expansion... It's not a smart move making 2 cross gen expansion in 2022 and hope to selling them for years while much more only next gen games will release 😉

If you're pleased with the fact we send you some advices, I'll continue to collect them 😉

With love from Italy,

Antonello

I agree with some points, not others. But hey that's my opinion :)
Another point where I really don't agree at all: D
21) STOP to Ray Tracing on next gen consoles for the next gen patch.... use good Screen Space Reflections,

This technology has no sense outside of RTX cards.. better to provide to increase level of details, shader, textures, lightning, effects and even resolution. Maybe a good Screen Space Reflections is better for next gen consoles (look at Hitman 3 😏😉)instead of ray tracing
One example : Xbox Series X|S Optimized: Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition
Yeah, I want RTX on my XBSX for Cyberpunk !!!

I agree with some points, not others. But hey that's my opinion :)
Another point where I really don't agree at all: D

One example : Xbox Series X|S Optimized: Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition
Yeah, I want RTX on my XBSX for Cyberpunk !!!
I thought: if you eradicate ray tracing, the devs have so much more resources to use in other fields. I didn't play the next gen version of Metro Exodus yet ( I will), but look at Gears 5 optimized for series X and his DLC, Hivebusters: devs used a veeery good screen space reflections. And the result is still quite magnificent.
In my opinion, i prefer the large amount of the resources RT uses will be used in other ways, like destructible environment and more interactive things. Just an idea :D

I thought: if you eradicate ray tracing, the devs have so much more resources to use in other fields. I didn't play the next gen version of Metro Exodus yet ( I will), but look at Gears 5 optimized for series X and his DLC, Hivebusters: devs used a veeery good screen space reflections. And the result is still quite magnificent.
In my opinion, i prefer the large amount of the resources RT uses will be used in other ways, like destructible environment and more interactive things. Just an idea :D
In fact I think it depends on the game :)
(to be really "basic"), if we take for example TW3, where there is "only" the sun or the moon and sometimes various light sources, it's not that important. But in Cyberpunk, there are so many light sources and they are an integral part of the "scenery", with RTX, it's really much more "beautiful".

I have to throw their spirits down but the NEXT GEN EDITION is only going to be the same version optimized for the new consoles to run it with better graphics
i really hope that it will be much more than a graphic update :(
Post automatically merged:

In fact I think it depends on the game :ROFLMAO::)
(to be really "basic"), if we take for example TW3, where there is "only" the sun or the moon and sometimes various light sources, it's not that important. But in Cyberpunk, there are so many light sources and they are an integral part of the "scenery", with RTX, it's really much more "beautiful".
yup. But they really need to fix the HDR first on consoles:LOL::LOL:

But...isn't ray-tracing easier/better? Better as in - allowing the devs to not worry about the light and just do other things.
Sorry, I don't know much about the technical details (so I may very well be wrong), but apart from freeing resources, the system can use for other things, it seems to be the right way to go. Maybe....I probably should google 'screen space reflections':)

Anyway about your suggestions: I prefer if we are not given (or at least not only) a torch, but some kind of night vision. I don't understand why it isn't in the game already. We have the eyes after all:)
...oh and the craft multiple components were only added...partially? At least I couldn't craft multiple crafting components (with the perk to craft higher grade from lower). Which is not much of a problem to be fair, as the shops are much better idea, but just to mention it:)

Oh yes! I do have some big suggestions for the crafting system here:

1. Crafting should NOT be available anywhere except for on the bench in Vs apartment. It would give a sense for the player to hangout in her apartment and remove that absurd fact that wherever you are you can currently in an instant "craft" an uber-gun out of ashtrays and other trash.
  2. Amount of interactable Junk items should be reduced in the whole game to some expensive jewelry only: V is a mercenary with big dreams and few days to live, not a desperate hobo from Fallout 4 - ability to pick up trash in Cyberpunk makes just no sense!
  3. The player should not be able to craft any weapons from scratch: any Rare to Iconic blueprint should need an at least Common version of the same gun + components in order to be crafted.
  4. Weapons should not damage-scale in levels - it makes NO sense in an action game without space magic (Hello, Destiny!). Instead weapons with quality of Rare-Iconic should get some extra mod slots and accuracy.
  5. Ammunition should be scaled between Common-Legendary and be a point of damage-leveling. Like, common ammo is just some entry-level cheap lead and powder while Legendary Uranium Rounds can shred through the hardest enemies while costing a fortune to buy/craft.
  6. Clothes should be not items, but unlockables: After player found a new piece in the world it should become permanently wearable from the closet in V`s apartment. Damage resistance should be applicable with craftable/buyable mods and combat clothes (Armored vests, turtlenecks, helmets) should give good combat bonuses like extra armor and ammo capacity, while "ordinary" clothes should give bonuses in handling of different people. (Dressed like a hobo - no entrance to Jinguji; Visible bra on female V - can stand close to some guards/police and not get shot at. (Hello, Kojima!)

Moderator: A couple posts deleted. Please, remember the following rules:
  • always treat others with kindness and respect
  • do not insult others and try not to easily take offense
In particular, it is prohibited to:
  • spam and/or publish posts lacking meaningful content
  • ridicule other users, post content which insults individuals or social groups, or spoil (in a broad sense) the fun of other users
Keep it friendly, keep it fun, keep it spam-free, and keep it respectful. Thank you.

I'd love to see the woman in white lingerie from the first trailer getting a side quest for a free add on. Man that trailer was so awesome.

1. Crafting should NOT be available anywhere except for on the bench in Vs apartment. It would give a sense for the player to hangout in her apartment and remove that absurd fact that wherever you are you can currently in an instant "craft" an uber-gun out of ashtrays and other trash.
I too would like that, but on the other hand it is...too...unnecessarily restrictive:) Even if they add a travel point in V's apartment, it will only add more busywork (load screen). No point really (apart to the more RPG inclined). While I would love to have a crafting bench in our apartment and need to go back to craft, it is just too extreme. I agree with them just leaving it up to people if they want to go back to their apartment to craft. Oh and change clothes. Exhibitionism just isn't for me:D
  1. Amount of interactable Junk items should be reduced in the whole game to some expensive jewelry only: V is a mercenary with big dreams and few days to live, not a desperate hobo from Fallout 4 - ability to pick up trash in Cyberpunk makes just no sense!
I am fine with that. We already have perk and the system, no need for them to waste it. I would like to see, however, the perk recognizing the $750 items from the trash, as that is good amount in the early game (maybe mid game too:) ).
  1. The player should not be able to craft any weapons from scratch: any Rare to Iconic blueprint should need an at least Common version of the same gun + components in order to be crafted.
....again no from me. Just busywork:)
  1. Weapons should not damage-scale in levels - it makes NO sense in an action game without space magic (Hello, Destiny!). Instead weapons with quality of Rare-Iconic should get some extra mod slots and accuracy.
I am fine either way. You can say that your character just becomes better at aiming where it hurt and thus the increase in dps for weapons.
  1. Clothes should be not items, but unlockables: After player found a new piece in the world it should become permanently wearable from the closet in V`s apartment. Damage resistance should be applicable with craftable/buyable mods and combat clothes (Armored vests, turtlenecks, helmets) should give good combat bonuses like extra armor and ammo capacity, while "ordinary" clothes should give bonuses in handling of different people. (Dressed like a hobo - no entrance to Jinguji; Visible bra on female V - can stand close to some guards/police and not get shot at. (Hello, Kojima!)
I like your suggestion for people to react differently depending on what you are wearing. Not sure I understand what you mean and why you want to make the clothes unlockables.....?

Guys, next gen update is basically a proper port of the PC version to next-gen consoles (instead of backwards compatibility like it's now). What you're asking is game overhaul.

Majority of CDPR is working on CP77 right now (per recent reports). DLC, game improvements... And maybe some of it will be released with the next-gen version.

I have to throw their spirits down but the NEXT GEN EDITION is only going to be the same version optimized for the new consoles to run it with better graphics
This. I don't understand what people think "next gen patch" means.

I'd like to "like" your post but I don't have the "button" anymore apparently :shrug:

I'd love to see the woman in white lingerie from the first trailer getting a side quest for a free add on. Man that trailer was so awesome.
The side quest is called "bullets" and is already in the game. Won't spoil further.

Last edited:
Guys, next gen update is basically a proper port of the PC version to next-gen consoles (instead of backwards compatibility like it's now). What you're asking is game overhaul.

Majority of CDPR is working on CP77 right now (per recent reports). DLC, game improvements... And maybe some of it will be released with the next-gen version.
Well, I think and I hope that the definitive edition comprensive of its 2 expansions, could have some small elements that we can call overhaul.
I mean, blood and wine added so many good things to the base game, that we forget the base game was lacking many of them :)

2. Amount of interactable Junk items should be reduced in the whole game to some expensive jewelry only: V is a mercenary with big dreams and few days to live, not a desperate hobo from Fallout 4 - ability to pick up trash in Cyberpunk makes just no sense!
  3. The player should not be able to craft any weapons from scratch: any Rare to Iconic blueprint should need an at least Common version of the same gun + components in order to be crafted.
  4. Weapons should not damage-scale in levels - it makes NO sense in an action game without space magic (Hello, Destiny!). Instead weapons with quality of Rare-Iconic should get some extra mod slots and accuracy.
  5. Ammunition should be scaled between Common-Legendary and be a point of damage-leveling. Like, common ammo is just some entry-level cheap lead and powder while Legendary Uranium Rounds can shred through the hardest enemies while costing a fortune to buy/craft.
  6. Clothes should be not items, but unlockables: After player found a new piece in the world it should become permanently wearable from the closet in V`s apartment. Damage resistance should be applicable with craftable/buyable mods and combat clothes (Armored vests, turtlenecks, helmets) should give good combat bonuses like extra armor and ammo capacity, while "ordinary" clothes should give bonuses in handling of different people. (Dressed like a hobo - no entrance to Jinguji; Visible bra on female V - can stand close to some guards/police and not get shot at. (Hello, Kojima!)
I'd reeeeeally love the difference between bullets quality ;)

But...isn't ray-tracing easier/better? Better as in - allowing the devs to not worry about the light and just do other things.
Sorry, I don't know much about the technical details (so I may very well be wrong), but apart from freeing resources, the system can use for other things, it seems to be the right way to go. Maybe....I probably should google 'screen space reflections':)

Anyway about your suggestions: I prefer if we are not given (or at least not only) a torch, but some kind of night vision. I don't understand why it isn't in the game already. We have the eyes after all:)
...oh and the craft multiple components were only added...partially? At least I couldn't craft multiple crafting components (with the perk to craft higher grade from lower). Which is not much of a problem to be fair, as the shops are much better idea, but just to mention it:)
In some things you're right, ray tracing is easier/better because it allows less work to the Devs.
But RT needs solo many resources :(

Top Bottom