Biggest Power Swing With One Card?

+
I think the better question is what defines one card. Dijkstra is one card but he plays 2 one after the other. A combo like the one you described is definitely very powerful but it requires numerous cards to be played all one after the other. By that rational almost every single combo that is only activated last can count as one card. Dijkstra can be a very lucky draw or a very unlucky one. What is described in the OP also requires setup and luck. Menno into killing Letho is usually more consistent and under circumstances can be just as powerful. Kambi can bring a 100 point difference down to 20 but also requires setup. The Elder can sap a STR 40 axeman for a 44 point swing. but if we are talking strictly one card, without any dependence on the board then it's gotta be Ciri: Nova (which also requires setup, even if the setup is the deck itself)

But to play along, here is one other slightly less powerful combo:

Cahir -> Emhyr -> Vilgefortz (killing a vicovaro) -> Tibor Eggebracht - > draw a Vicovaro back

No Title

Lately, my big hitter has been Henz + 3 siege towers with crewmen on the board. This involves the use of Winch to create the first siege tower then Henz pulls 3 out of the deck
If proper crewmen placed you can get Henz (3) = 3 siege towers (with crewmen on each side = 16 each without any Siege Supports, with 3 siege supports 22 each) but I have never had the chance to have 3 siege supports and crewman on both sides which would give the max of 22 each
Therefore a possible 54 points!

here is a shot but I only had 2 siege supports and 2 other crewman

Attachments

• photo188762.png
    photo188762.png
    421.7 KB · Views: 37
@t Doc0dy; You should try using Nenneke ;-) Then you can use Henselt to pull even more machines out of the deck. Biggest I managed this way was having him pull 5 machines from the deck.

Venendal elite hit olaf....a bronze unit with small preparation can hit 38 point, but can only works once a game

My biggest powerplay is 45 points with Iorveth: Meditation.

Royal Decree - Iorveth (2+2)
Duel : Trollolo (11p, 11 armor) vs Ciri: Nova (25p)

A armor nuke was incoming so that's why I count the armor as points. Iorveth probably deserves a premium after that.

No Title

Here is a better example of the Henz plus 3 siege towers with one swing... over 55 with one play
I've been having fun with it but still cant get to 4250... quite a challenge only playing NR

Attachments

• photo188882.png
    photo188882.png
    599.6 KB · Views: 39
This 4 siege towers is radaculous. Today i lost 4 time in the row with the same deck (which used mega finisher 4 siega towers. I lost even with 2 cards advance. Some things are ridaculous in gwent. Also dont get some other ridaculus things like 5-6 bronze 23 strong spotters (you can do nothing against it) and many other examples.

Hmm, ultimate play with Siege Towers:

Graveyard: 3x towers from Winch; 3x from Doppler; 1x Muzzled;
Hand: 1x from Operator; others are mulliganed away.
Play Nenneke; Summoning Circle Nenneke; Decoy Nenneke (or convience Nilfgaard opponent to Assire one of your Towers)
Setup your Crewmen
Play Tower
Play Henselt
GG

NlelithZ44;n10138272 said:
Hmm, ultimate play with Siege Towers:

Graveyard: 3x towers from Winch; 3x from Doppler; 1x Muzzled;
Hand: 1x from Operator; others are mulliganed away.
Play Nenneke; Summoning Circle Nenneke; Decoy Nenneke (or convience Nilfgaard opponent to Assire one of your Towers)
Setup your Crewmen
Play Tower
Play Henselt
GG

Definitely an EPIC swing but realistically how often can you set this up correctly?
I tried messing around with Nenneke and summoning circle but it seemed very inconsistent. I forget the term used for the ability to get the card you want to get... deck control/efficiency???

DocOdy;n10139582 said:
Definitely an EPIC swing but realistically how often can you set this up correctly?
0.000000000001%. And when you finaly do, opponent will roll Sweers from a Runestone.

:wat:

If you play slave driver and slave driver is 1 of the only 3 bronze units in you opponent's deck, it is 2*9*3 = 54 points. And the last card can be switched into a higher unit hence produce more points.

Hatori + Barclay Els+ Another silver card of which I forgot the name of + Another bronze card of 11 point + 3 for moving an ally.
3+2+10+14 = 29 point.

I wasn't sure where to posi it, because i couldn't find a thread with a "big one card swings", so i'll post it here. I just cannot keep this scorch all to myself, be careful thought, 'cus this almost gave me a boner. :)

Skinef;n10510082 said:
I wasn't sure where to posi it, because i couldn't find a thread with a "big one card swings" [...]

Such a thread actually does exists; moved your post to it. Also, welcome to the forums.

Absurd Card Combos

I’ve recently, through sheer luck, been able to pull out the following card combination while playing casual matches:

Royal Decree (2) < Shani (4) < Prince Stennis (3) < Síle de Tansarville (4) < Decoy < Prince Stennis (3+3) < Kaedweni Cavalry (8 (+5 from Síle’s armor))

Which is basically a 30 point play from playing a single card. Has anyone else had this kind of experience while playing Gwent and does anyone know the longest possible combination of cards in the current version in the game?

Theo_FP;n10798831 said:
I’ve recently, through sheer luck, been able to pull out the following card combination while playing casual matches:

Royal Decree (2) < Shani (4) < Prince Stennis (3) < Síle de Tansarville (4) < Decoy < Prince Stennis (3+3) < Kaedweni Cavalry (8 (+5 from Síle’s armor))

Which is basically a 30 point play from playing a single card. Has anyone else had this kind of experience while playing Gwent and does anyone know the longest possible combination of cards in the current version in the game?

Lol :p this i not even that much mate. Not even joking xD

Here is an example:

Dijkstra into Temerian Infantryman (summoning all 3 and Blue Stripes Commando, all at STR 7) and then Hubjert Rejk for more than 40 points :p

In general if you get a good draw with Dijkstra, you can get an insane amount of points. Like Dijkstra - Shani - Stennis - Trollololo and then Kaedweni Cavalry :p

I have to agree though, chains like these are the best when they work :p One of the most satisfying feelings you can get in Gwent xD Longest possible is not easy to know, I don't think there is one. If we count SDs and Vicovaros you can create a pretty long chain of creating vicovaro medics and stealing an opponent's SDs and repeating but there are just many long combos.

Assuming you are immensely lucky here is one with Spy NG:

Calveit - Rainfarn - Joachim De Wett - Ceallach - Emissary - Emissary - Vicovaro Medic - Emissary - Vicovaro Medic - Emisary - Vicovaro Medic - Whatever from your opponent's Graveyard :p

Last edited:
Cahir (1) -> Calveit (11, madraked before) -> Vilgefortz (9 - 1) -> Vicovaro Novice (2) -> Ointment -> Vicovaro Novice (2) -> Ointment -> Vicovaro Novice (2) -> Ointment -> Witcher (~14-15) + triggered Roach. ~40-41pts play.

I once had 3 Enforcers and 2 Brigades on the board with Spy NG and played this sequence:

Joachim De Wett (10 - 5) -> Ceallach (12) -> Emissary (10 - 2) -> Vicovaro Medic (1) -> Emissary (10 - 2) -> Infiltrator (20) for 54 points :D

Top Bottom