Bike controls

+
Handbrake turns around corners nearly always never works because as soon as you release the break, you bike realigns itself to be facing forwards and not in the direction you where turning. seems off to me.

For me is not bad and even pretty good (handbrake on bike... not possible) and the rear brake is just here to guide the rear wheel :)
And like a reality (a little bit), don't touch the break when you turn, but keep the throttle open a little (could be hard on keyboard).

Your right, the controls for vehicles on pc are harder to use on keyboard than controller, that's probably why I find it difficult but not impossible to turn corners specifically on bikes, whereas the cars handle really well.

Guest 4564903

Just goes to show how subjective things can be, I have never had a problem with driving bikes or cars in Cyberpunk, and I use a keyboard and mouse, actually I really like it.

Just goes to show how subjective things can be, I have never had a problem with driving bikes or cars in Cyberpunk, and I use a keyboard and mouse, actually I really like it.
I never don't really "drive" on keyboard, so I suppose it could be really different and difficult (for me).
Controller (xbox ones) have some nice triggers, who be so helpfull to control brake/throttle :)

Guest 4564903

I never don't really "drive" on keyboard, so I suppose it could be really different and difficult (for me).
Controller (xbox ones) have some nice triggers, who be so helpfull to control brake/throttle :)

Its funny as I never use a controller, my wife does with driving in Cyberpunk so I gave it a try once and man I could not hack it!!

With mods the driving is more than tolerable on Keyboard. A little better after the last patch as well.

However I will never understand why they do not allow mouse steering. They allow it for ONE vehicle in the game, it should be for all of them.

I love driving bikes in first person view, while in cars I find it impossible, so I drive cars in 3'rd person view. My personal preference is riding bikes as it's super-fun. I play on pc, so keyboard and mouse.
Post automatically merged:

I use keyboard and I usually don't have problems , but maybe it depends on the bike. I usually use Jackie's bike and Arch Nazare.
^ This so much. I prefer the Arch Nazare.

I use keyboard and I usually don't have problems , but maybe it depends on the bike. I usually use Jackie's bike and Arch Nazare.
Also this. I use those two and the Akira bike and handbrake turns in all of them are very useful. So maybe it varies by bike.

I found driving cars on keyboard so incredibly unpleasant i bought a controller (there's a mission where I had to go up the hairpins to North Oak and on keyboard it was so annoying I almost gave up on the game completely) . I still find driving cars fairly unpleasant with a controller compared to bikes, which I find OK on keyboard and a joy on controller.

Its funny as I never use a controller, my wife does with driving in Cyberpunk so I gave it a try once and man I could not hack it!!
Heh. Yeah and for me its the exact opposite. Maybe on PC I'm spoiled by GTA also. But if I compare my ability to drive a car in CP between PC (keyboard) or PS4 (self explanatory) I prefer PS4 by a country mile. The controls on controller feel much better and smooth

Handbrake turns around corners nearly always never works because as soon as you release the break, you bike realigns itself to be facing forwards and not in the direction you where turning. seems off to me.
Never did like the handling of the bikes very much as they don't bank sufficient enough, and after braking to make a turn, when you accelerate, they still drift unnaturally, where you should actually be launched straight off.

They're awesome looking, but wished you could flat them in turns, knees scraping the tarmac.

I found getting a controller (which I only use for driving) changed my whole experience of the game -- it made driving not only possible, but also enjoyable, and thus opened up those missions which depend on driving, which previously I'd been unable to complete.

I found getting a controller (which I only use for driving) changed my whole experience of the game -- it made driving not only possible, but also enjoyable, and thus opened up those missions which depend on driving, which previously I'd been unable to complete.

The 'Beast in me'-quests?

Top Bottom