Bikes steering is wrong! I could easily be much better! Change suggestion!

+
Bikes doesn't turn the steering bar to direction you want to go. Actually its the contrary, its called counter steering.

When we are riding a bike in first person perspective the bike movements seem much strong, like a twitch! Its bad. The way the bike reacts to brake or handbrake is too exaggerated, mainly when turning!

First: Make the bike steering bar not to move when we start to turn and slowly turn in the contrary direction a bit, just that. Simple right!

Seond: Allow player to customize the bike reaction when using keyboard and mouse only in the game. We should be able to change the bike reaction curves and control curves when using keyboard.

Third: Improve game keybindings customization. We should be able to change keybinding freely and to have more options! We could use more keyboard buttons to have more control over the bike.

Last edited:
i get that too.. i mean why in the world does a bike u-turn like a car. it has a huge radius turn!

why??!
Post automatically merged:

Bikes doesn't turn the steering bar to direction you want to go. Actually its the contrary, its called counter steering.

When we are riding a bike in first person perspective the bike movements seem much strong, like a twitch! Its bad. The way the bike reacts to brake or handbrake is too exaggerated, mainly when turning!

First: Make the bike steering bar not to move when we start to turn and slowly turn in the contrary direction a bit, just that. Simple right!

Seond: Allow player to customize the bike reaction when using keyboard and mouse only in the game. We should be able to change the bike reaction curves!

Third: Improve game keybindings customization. We should be able to change keybinding freely and to have more options!

love to have a space bar button and let the bike do a stunt and really why does the bike in cyberpunk feels like a car. when the bike itself u-turn like a freaking car radius LOL

Top Bottom