Black Caliburn won't repair

+
I wanted to say that I was having this problem as well and this is what I did to fix my car.

I had already tried drowning it and after being unable to interact with it at all I went googling. After finding this post I did exactly what it said, fast travel to Oilfield (far north), summon Caliburn (broken), Fast Traveled to the airport (far south) and summoned caliburn again; broken. Lastly I went to the nomad camp in the far NEish, and ran north spamming summon car. eventually the car summoned and was repaired but was floating, which is a bug i've encountered already, I went back to a random location in NC and summoned the car a fourth time and it was fully repaired and drivable.

Hope this helps someone.
Oh my god thank you so much. Travelling to the nomad camp and running north spamming 'summon car' worked! I was doubtful at first as it wasn't even doing anything but stick with it, it will eventually spawn your car. My car also spawned in floating, but yeah, just fast travel back into NC and spawn it again and it was perfect. Cannot thank you enough!

For you have been experiencing this problem, DO NOT DROWN THE CAR it will make it un-drivable and to fix this you must summon the car to oilfields in the most North region of the map and then call it, then travel to the most South of the map which is regional airport, and call it back, it may come back broken if this happens fast travel to the aldecaldos camp, keep running away from the camp until it lets you spawn the car, if it says your car is around 2,000 metres away you are doing it right, then go to the nearest road and summon the car again, if it still comes back broken you should repeat this process until it is fixed. This may take a while it took me about 5 tries to get it right.

Thank you.. this did help. I already called the car while running from Aldocado camp to the nearest street and there was a brand new looking black Caliburn waiting for me.

Top Bottom