Black Magic Dolls

+
Black Magic Dolls

Is there someone that can resurrect the spirits in the dolls? I've got 9 right now!

If not, that would be an awesome DLC concept side-quest...

Is there someone that can resurrect the spirits in the dolls?

A good example of all the junk could be used in other quest, as bribe, short-cut, etc. Or collect Z dolls, a messager finds you, and handing you a tip/quest, "go to Village X, find, mr. Y and talk to him" And some wierd mission starts, about the lost Master Doll Maker and his secret gold chest. :p

As someone who's a bit of a hoarder in video games, not wanting to throw anything away in case it has significance later, I kind of dislike this trend of "junk items" whose only purpose is to sell for small amounts of gold. Largely because I'm always worried that when I do sell it, I'll find out later that I could have given it to someone to initiate a quest, or a specific character needs it for some reason or other.

Moral of the story: Cut it out with junk items that sound like they could be important items.

Well, if you guys are worried about it that much, put it in the stash, though I'm not sure if you could put it there since I always sell them right away.

Top Bottom