Black Motorcycle Helmet/hooded outfits

+
Hey! I've been searching far and wide and I can't seem to have any luck.

But I've noticed some NPCs have black motorcycle helmets, and some are wearing hoods. Any way that's accessible for us? Because they'd be perfect for vigilante playthroughs. If they aren't accessible, well. The real question is why not?

Mainly, I'm searching all over for this. Either a hooded outfit or a black motorcycle helmet. But my luck is not the best. So I'm reaching out for help. Any leads?
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Hey, Iam looking for the helmet seen in the screenshot posted by another user on this forum. Any help where I can get it would be really appreciated.
photomode_18122020_200449 (2).png

I came across the exact same black helmet (and currently using it on my nomad character) while running through the NCPD reported crime/assaults/whatever. Though I can't remember where exactly, I got it off a Tyger Claw gooney, so maybe somewhere in Japantown or Westbrook in general. Hope this helps.

msxyz

Forum regular
Most of these drops are random. I've seen that there is some consistency in the type of loot obtained (i.e. if a certain enemy drops a piece of clothing, it will always do that between saves) but the type will change: moral of the story: if you happen to find some loot you dig, save the game asap and switch to a new save.

Also, around night city there are several suitcases (like those you can bring in an airliner cabin): usually these containers have more often clothes than other type of loot boxes.

I got a dark helmet with a visor that looks like a motorcycle helmet, but I really want it a trauma team helmet. I killed trauma team npcs many time but they only drop the vest and pants, anyone having luck with the helmet?

Screen Shot 12-28-20 at 07.59 AM.PNG
Screen Shot 12-28-20 at 07.58 AM 001.PNG
Screen Shot 12-28-20 at 07.58 AM.PNG

Hope it helps :) I love this helmet.
Unfortunately, it seems to be low level :(
Even if I am lvl 50, it always has only 2-3 armor, and it's always blue.
I'd really like to find a legendary, or at least an epic version of it.

There is also this one here:
Screen Shot 12-28-20 at 08.53 AM.PNG
Screen Shot 12-28-20 at 08.53 AM 001.PNG

Pretty badass,

Last edited:
View attachment 11118251View attachment 11118254View attachment 11118257

Hope it helps :) I love this helmet.
Unfortunately, it seems to be low level :(
Even if I am lvl 50, it always has only 2-3 armor, and it's always blue.
I'd really like to find a legendary, or at least an epic version of it.

There is also this one here:
View attachment 11118275View attachment 11118278
Pretty badass,
I'm really curious what the name of your pants/shorts are in your screenshot! Could you please tell?

I got the helmet but I forgot how I got it, meaning exactly where in the city. I killed a bunch of bikers at once in Japan Town I think and it just dropped. I almost didn't grab it because it was a blue item and I just grabbed two Epic items. Glad I did. I really would like a Trauma Team full suit. That should have been part of the collectors edition. Funny thing about my pants I'm wearing. They dropped at a stock 272.5 armor rating. I think it was a glitch in the game. It was good for me though.

Cyberpunk2077 1-6-2021 7-18-02 AM-483.png

Cyberpunk2077 1-5-2021 1-51-08 AM-69.png

oh thank you so much for this information. i am currently looking for all kinds of black clothes to set me a netrunner outfit together.

i hope to find one black police/military helmet type without visor currently as i try to make an outfit like the one spider murphy is wearing:

Spider_murphy_2077.jpg

BL-OODY Tungsten Steel Military Helmet is all black, (some minor red) shiny reflective motorcyle crash helmet style, no visor with chin strap. (red ski goggles are a separate item)
Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-13 15-22-05.jpg

If you have cyber engine tweaks mod installed the console code for this item is:
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Helmet_02_rich_02", 1)

Top Bottom