Black Ops 2 Steam?

+
Black Ops 2 Steam?

Is anyone playing BO2 on PC and would like to join forces? I dont think many people in our community are interested in FPS games but still it would be nice to have someone from Witcher side playing BO with, right!?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/CryG

join in and post your links if you want others to join you

MM360 said:
I'm playing the hell out of it... but I got in on Xbox.
:( Console? Not fair! All my friends prefer to play on PS3 instead of PC as well. Now I wish I haven't sold it Still loving PC version! best CoD hands down.

Saoe said:
best CoD hands down.

I agree. The campaign is so EPIC, it's not even funny. I'm loving every second of it. And don't even get me started on the multiplayer. Nuketown 48H is where it's at

The last COD I played was Modern Warfare 1...since then I'm playing Battlefield, mainly as it's more tactical and has vehicles! But I heard BLOPS 2 multi is interesting as they redesigned the perk system.

MM360 said:
I agree. The campaign is so EPIC, it's not even funny. I'm loving every second of it. And don't even get me started on the multiplayer. Nuketown 48H is where it's at
Not a fun of Nuketown to random for me. Domination mode is my favourite. Hard point is good but random spawns sometimes makes me want to punch someone when im 1-2 kills away from AGR.
Only played 2-3h online and perhaps 1 hour on making my emblem. I never play CoD single player. So far AGR and DRAGONFIRE are my favourite killstreaks. Orbital VSAT (blackbird) and K9 is a must later on .. after you unlock solid gear. Maps are pretty small which is good.

Last cod i played was cod 2. Not very interested in military shooters and war simulators. Last time i was playing one was immortal wolfenstein: enemy territory, great skill-based shooter with heavy team-play, very similar to team fortress but far superior in my opinion. Few months ago i was playing Tribes: Ascend, it was great in alpha but devs decided to make some patches with overpowered weapons and make the game pay2win or grind hell. I am playing l4d and l4d2 once in a while. Also great fan of singleplayer fps like hl and hl2, black mesa: source is in my opinion best hl experience ever created, modders outdone valve. Back in the day i was quake 3 arena player but era of fast, skillbased shooters is in regression so yeah, also my hand-eye coordination after the break is not the same.

Sirnaq said:
Last cod i played was cod 2. Not very interested in military shooters and war simulators. Last time i was playing one was immortal wolfenstein: enemy territory, great skill-based shooter with heavy team-play, very similar to team fortress but far superior in my opinion. Few months ago i was playing Tribes: Ascend, it was great in alpha but devs decided to make some patches with overpowered weapons and make the game pay2win or grind hell. I am playing l4d and l4d2 once in a while. Also great fan of singleplayer fps like hl and hl2, black mesa: source is in my opinion best hl experience ever created, modders outdone valve. Back in the day i was quake 3 arena player but era of fast, skillbased shooters is in regression so yeah, also my hand-eye coordination after the break is not the same.
I also played Quake 2 and 3. Both great classic games. CoD or BF3 as well are good games where you can just "pick up and play" for 20 minutes and go on with your day.

Black Ops 2 seems faster then other CoD's with smaller maps except few. Zombies mode is excellent for Co-Op with friends!

Saoe said:
I also played Quake 2 and 3. Both great classic games. CoD or BF3 as well are good games where you can just "pick up and play" for 20 minutes and go on with your day.

Black Ops 2 seems faster then other CoD's with smaller maps except few. Zombies mode is excellent for Co-Op with friends!
Naah, that's not my cup of tea. Not very into this whole Michael Bay dubstep culture and ironsighting types of games.

Sirnaq said:
Naah, that's not my cup of tea. Not very into this whole Michael Bay dubstep culture and ironsighting types of games.

Oh please, try having some fun. Not everything has to be intellectual and expertly deep in its story/gameplay/etc.

I tried Blops when it was a free weekend on Steam. I actually really liked it. After the cuntpiddle that is MW2 I was sceptical as hell, but Blops was alright. I probably would've bought it, if the port wasn't complete shit. Tried MW3 in the same way, almost vomited. Infinity Ward has proved to me that they're completely incompetent and have lost focus. They're dogshit developers and I don't get how people can keep playing their games.

Treyarch seems like they don't have their heads up their asses which is nice. Haven't tried Blops 2 yet but if it's anything like Blops, maintaining that run and gun feeling with the linear corridor maps, and it's not a shit port, then hey I might just pick it up. After it drops down in price of course.

bcheero said:
Oh please, try having some fun. Not everything has to be intellectual and expertly deep in its story/gameplay/etc.
If we start reasoning like that about everything in life, we're all gonna be fucked in 10 years time. We all have our standards when it comes to what a competitive multiplayer is supposed to be like but when something's shit, it's shit. Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining. When something is poorly designed and just not fun, you can't make excuses like "try having some fun" to justify the shitty experience.

Well apparently the story is pretty decent as far as FPSs go. Sure it's a mix of James Bond / Dark Knight Rises, but still it sounds pretty good, with choices that GASP actually matter. Nothing brilliant, but better than many RPGs these days.

KnightofPhoenix said:
Well apparently the story is pretty decent as far as FPSs go. Sure it's a mix of James Bond / Dark Knight Rises, but still it sounds pretty good, with choices that GASP actually matter. Nothing brilliant, but better than many RPGs these days.
I just tried playing campaign. ALT+F4 after first mission. Cant stand it. Nothing like solid multiplayer.

bcheero said:
Oh, but i have fun bcheero, only with different types of games. Im sure there is a lot of people that likes that kind of stuff and im sure blops2 is great console shooter, but i rather play Stalker or Metro 2033.

KnightofPhoenix said:
Well apparently the story is pretty decent as far as FPSs go. Sure it's a mix of James Bond / Dark Knight Rises,
Well, Skyfall seemed like The Dark Knight a little bit (the vilian).

But after I got Black Ops 2 yesterday I didn't know where to start - multiplayer or the MM360-praised campaign. Played both and I really enjoy both. A lot.

Double XP weekend here I come - at least I know it's the best time to play MP.

My impression so far (finished Panama mission).

So far, I'm really liking it. It's pretty epic and exciting, with very cool moments.
In terms of story, I like how it's structured, in terms of jumping back and forth in time. That said, it's a bit too over the place sometimes. I don't feel like I'm missing anything really, just that I need to sit down and link it all together. So far Raul is ok, but I haven't seen much of him yet other than he's a crazy motherfucker in the segment where we play as him (ANIMALES!!! AAAAARGH). I am a bit disappointed that his motivations, for now, seem too personal. It's fine, but I'd hope the ideological aspect kicks in, Cordis Dies sounds interesting. Of course it's over the top like all the time, but I'm not complaining. I like it's James Bond / Dark Knight Rises style.

The strike force missions, in concept, are pretty cool and fun, though I can see why people can get very pissed at them. Even at the easiest difficulty, they can get tough, so I dread how they'd be like in veteran.
And I like squademates that are actually worth shit in a fight.

Finished the campaign on Hardened today, took 7 hours (only did one strike force mission).

The choice system was great, it made me feel compelled to start again from scratch once I finished it (as I got one of the 'bad' endings). Ironically that ending was the result of a choice that wasn't binary (i.e. press Q to do or press E to do ).

I'm not sure whether I'd say it was the best CoD campaign (as I personally enjoyed 4-8's) but it did give me a lasting impression, a satisfying one. I'll be sure to replay it again in the future (after I replay Black Ops 1) to get the best ending.

Also I loved the music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bu4UgwI9_o

KnightofPhoenix said:
The strike force missions, in concept, are pretty cool and fun, though I can see why people can get very pissed at them. Even at the easiest difficulty, they can get tough, so I dread how they'd be like in veteran.

Pretty much like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDhzWI57JUI

Top Bottom