Black Pearl quest problem - Nidas not appearing

+
Black Pearl quest problem - Nidas not appearing

I need to explain. So...
At the first time, Nidas was all good and was waiting for me. I was doing another quest at the time, so I said to him I need to prepare. Then several hours later, I came back to him and he wasn't there. I'm at the moment when it says to me "Meet with Nidas on the island" etc. etc. I meditate and wait, but he doesn't appear. Help?

Similar issue here. Received the quest from Nidas in Novigrad. Completed multiple quests around Novigrad and Velen before heading off to Skellige. Traveled to the collapsed bridge East of Arinbjorn, and Nidas wasn't there. Mediated for 24 hours, and he still didn't show up. Wasn't having this issue before the v1.08 patch.

I found a way to get around this bug. All you need to do is go to the bridge where you should meet with Nidas, he won't be there of course, so from there you need to head to the shore where you're supposed to get the black pearl. He will be standing there, so you just need talk to him and you should be able to do the quest.

I found a way to get around this bug. All you need to do is go to the bridge where you should meet with Nidas, he won't be there of course, so from there you need to head to the shore where you're supposed to get the black pearl. He will be standing there, so you just need talk to him and you should be able to do the quest.

Thanks mate! I'll give it a go tonight to see if it works for me. I also had this problem where Nidas doesn't appear at the bridge...

Thanks a lot. It worked. He was there at the shore. After 1.08 only...... ah bugs....

Yep, found him right where you indicated. Thanks Luckyo!

Top Bottom