Blind support for CDPR would eventually ruin it

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen people say to CDPR “Thank you so much for CP77" "The game is not that bad" "I'll support you whatever happens so keep up with the good work"
I understand the good will behind it and I appreciate the gesture as a fan of CDPR myself, but unconditional support would not benefit CDPR at all.

Every organization start going down when it can't see or admit it's own problems. TBH CP77 is fine but CDPR wasn't famous for making fine games, it was famous for making fantastic ones. If CDPR gets satisfied for being a mediocre studio for making mediocre games because of our unconditional love, it would be a loss for players and the entire industry.

So let's not be fans for a certain group but be fans for the work ethic the group represents. If CDPR keeps making false advertisement and insincere apology (which doesn't mention false advertising and cut content at all, and tries to brainwash players that a CP77 PLAYABLE on all platforms is good enough and was their original goal) like this, it would be a really negative influence and would do absolutely no good to itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom